Bird of the Day, theme 'Warblers'
Today's alternative #BirdOfTheDay theme is #Ducklings. A female Common Merganser with three ducklings riding on her back. #BrucePeninsula #BruceCounty #ECK #photography #birds #nature #wildlife #TenMinutesFromHome #VintageLens #ManualFocus
Great shot, though in Munich we'd call that a light load. Got one Merganser with 19 ducklings this year, of which 16 survived the first weeks.
Reminds me of myself: One child walking, holding on to Pram ..a newborn and another little one in it...Gee..how did I ever survive it..
Incredible moment you captured here, Dave! 📸 🙌🏼 I adore mergansers.
My lord. How cute is this. Amazing capture Dave.
Sort of like the Swan Boat in Boston...
Beautiful photo of the mother duck with her ducklings. Where and when did you take this photo?
A Black-and-white Warbler in borb mode. #Warblers #BirdOfTheDay #borb #birds #nature #wildlife #photography
I was scrolling real fast and thought this was a picture of a jumping spider at first Rare salticid-mimicking bird
@starcurl.bsky.social @herrem.bsky.social @misspeg.bsky.social @scousegrrl.bsky.social A zebra pretending to be a bird..
Not sure if this guy is going to steal my lunch money or thinks I stole his. 10/10 birb
Great shot. I remember seeing one for the first time on a visit to Central Park with 'Birding Bob'. Spectacular. The warblers we have in the UK are touch more subtle.
borb mode: fully engaged lol
Lot of attitude in a small feathered package. ❤️
Good morning. Missing you all. So sorry I’m not about to annoy. 😂😂 Rob has said: “Today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #Warblers, any of the Warbler Species. The Alt theme is #Ducklings, any Duckling will do.” A Sedge Warbler #photgraphy #birds #ECK
Fantastic capture Alan 👏✨ Wishing you a great day ahead 🤗👋
My goodness, what a shot!👌🏼 Now enjoy the family weekend. I'm sure you'll find plenty of time to annoy us after that 😃
"There might be an insect there..." Nice capture 🥰 Have a lovely day, you and your family
Enjoy with the fam, Boss. Don’t take them up Mosquito Mountain
Morning Alan, that is a lovely photo ✨️💛 It is a bit quiet here indeed but enjoy your time of dear friend🤗😘
Oh you clever thing. What a lovely shot. You been saving that one? Don't worry I think you are still able to annoy by osmosis 🤣😉 (I love that word and don't think I've used it since biology at school) enjoy your day 😊
Good morning folks. Today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #Warblers, any of the Warbler Species. The Alt theme is #Ducklings, any Duckling will do. Sadly no time for stories today. #birds #naturephotography #ECK #CanonR5mkii #photography #ukbirding #BirdLife #birdphotography @rspb.bsky.social #wildlife
Excellent shots and themes Rob.
Morn’n, Rob. 👊🏻👊🏻 Nice set. Thanks for the themes
Morning Rob. Special set. I have never seen a Warbler (must get more) and only a few ducklings, so I might just sit this one out and delight at the cuteness that will ensue when others post theirs.
Great set of images Rob 👍
Super set of photos Rob. 👌👌
Great photos, Rob, and surprisingly challenging themes - for me, anyway.
🪶 Rob has chosen #Warblers for today’s #BirdOfTheDay theme. Alternative is #Ducklings. I have this shot of a Common Whitethroat in song in the Burren, Co. Clare. #birdphotography #ECK #birds #photography #birdsofbluesky #nature #wildlife #Flyday
Wow. This looks like a picture from a fairy story. Love it.
Such a lovely photo AB 💛
Wonderful capture AB. That background complements the Whitethroat perfectly 👏
Fantastic photo. Everything about it is just wonderful. Brilliant you. 👌🏼✨