Blue Sky Art Show, theme 'Earth'
#Blueskyartshow #Earth #Nationalparks #scape It is the sort of country that makes a person stop walking for a while—not because the trail has ended, but because for a few moments there seems nowhere better to go.
I’ll always cherish this picture, as it’s one of my last memories of driving through Montana. I had to stop and soak it all in—the golden fields, the trees, the mountains, and that incredible sky. No photo can truly capture it, but this one comes very close. Have a wonderful Saturday.😍❤️❤️
Tell your congresspeople to stop trump selling our public land, including our national parks. National parks are so much more than mining sites or profit centers Tell your congresspeople this, weekly
Been in places like this many times…always the same reaction, pure Awe.
Yes! Been in country like that and it makes you want to find a place to sit and just soak it all in.
That is some A+ alt text!
the poetry of perfect prose
When the Sun goes Down…🌺 #BeachLife #Earth #BlueSkyArtShow
Oh my. Fabulous photo. 😍
When the sun goes down... we tidy up and get ready for tomorrow.
this will always be my calm and a world of uncertainty
Reminds me of this old ditty: When the sun goes down, the tide goes out,The people gather 'round and they all begin to shout,“Hey! Hey! Uncle Dud,It's a treat to beat your feet on the Mississippi Mud!”
Where did you take this please?
A blush of sky in subtle hues o're a thin-veiled wash of sun-warmed waters.... as day bows down 'fore dusk's approach. Light streams the line 'tween one and the other, as lips of air and clouds and sea press together as evening arrives.
Just passing through folks. Forgot about the #BlueSkyArtShow Took this a couple of days ago and it just made me think of the true beauty Mother #Earth gives us. Hope you all have the best of weekends. An Irish Summer Meadow #photography #Butterfly #BloomScrolling #Ireland #ECK
So very lovely! The blue butterfly on my jacket was inspired by the blue butterflies Rob and you have posted🦋
Wonderful Alan, thanks for the lovely picture and the inspiring words.
Absolutely beautiful shot. 😍😍 Hope you have a wonderful day. 🙏😊
What everyone else said ❣️
This is so incredibly beautiful dear Alan 💛🦋 have a lovely day 😍😘
Good Morning Alan, thanks for sharing this beautiful, peaceful image.
a bite of heaven on #earth jersey tomato sandwich on white bread with mayo salt & pepper. period. 🍅🍞🧂lowbrow #blueskyartshow
Ah, the flavour chemistry of freshly ground salt and pepper on sliced tomatoes...
I grew up in South Jersey and there was always an abundance of produce stands. When we would visit my cousins in the Philly suburbs, their nickname for us was "Jersey Tomatoes". It's definitely a thing.
People who've never had a good Jersey tomato don't understand that it is entirely different from what you can buy at even the best grocery stores elsewhere. Sad!
That is the absolutely perfect sandwich! I'd kill for one of those Jersey tomatoes right now.
Had a cream cheese with tomato and basil sandwich earlier. :)
JERSEY tomatoes are the best...I miss that farm stand near my house on Rt.18 in Hopewell
When the sky touches the #earth #BlueSkyArtShow #SensoryArt #Silhouette #Sunset #Sunsetlovers #photography #Stunday #Scape #landscape #nature #ECK #ColorADay #OrangeSun
there is a beauty in when it does this
Fabulous. Just absolutely fabulous Rina. What a stunning sunset capture. 😍😍😍
What a stunning sunset and gorgeous photo dear Rina🤎🤎
So beautiful dear Rina 🧡
Superbe photo, Rina ! 😍😍 Beau week-end, Rina 😘😘
Oh, wow!!!! 🤩 Sensational photo of a glorious sunset. 😍
I gotta say that with the way things are now, if man had somehow established a colony on Mars & travel there was safe, I'd still stay here. why tf would anyone want to live on a barren planet w/ no O2 or H2O. #Earth is my home & here's why in only 4 pics. #BlueSkyArtShow
Beautiful! I agree, I love this earth 😊!
And if I saw Musk, I'd return to Earth for that reason alone.
Gorgeous shots, and I agree!
But watch humans turn Earth into Mars.
No place like it and I’d stay, too. But anyone who wants to go should probably get on it, chop chop, don’t let the door hit them, etc.
#BlueskyArtShow #Earth To me, this image represents how we are mere specks on this earth. (Note people on the beach) #ECK #Australia #LandscapePhotography #Photography #PaintByWords #Cliff
Sometimes you feel small in the best way possible.
I am humbled by Earth
That's such a gorgeous and dramatic view Alina!
Reminds me of standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon. Tourist next to me asks his companion: "but why is it so hazy? I can hardly see the other side." Me, butting in: "That is just because the other side is, like, 25 miles away." Tourist: *looks totally baffled*
“The poetry of the earth is never dead…. The poetry of earth is ceasing never:” ~John Keats From “On the Grasshopper and Cricket” Take the time to see the poetry of our earth. It’s always everywhere. #eastcoastkin #BlueSkyArtShow #earth #ColorADay #GreenSat
...on pourrait dire aussi que la Nature à elle seule est une poétesse unique et éternelle.Poésie de ses êtres infinis et tellement attendrissants.Poésie qui adoucit nos vies tumultueuses.Poésie qui nous fait rêver à d'autres mondes, à d'autres paysages.Poésie de la Nature avec notre propre âme...
The color of the mushroom is so rich and reminds me of autumn.
Beautiful verse and image! Have a lovely day, Gina!🫶🏼