Bird of the Day, theme 'Fledglings'
Pacific-slope flycatcher #50ShadesOfGrey #birds #BirdOfTheDay #nature #wildlife #PNW #photography
Die haben mir gegen die Scheibe gekackt. 😂 Trotzdem füttert eure lieben Pipies, und Wasser nicht vergessen.
Stunner. 😍😍 Great shot s.
Wow, what a lovely photo! 🩵
So cute 🥰 You should have gotten closer 😜
❤️I love Flycatchers and, I absolutely love this pic!
Hi birders, AB @atlanticbirding.bsky.social has said today’s #BirdOfTheDay theme is: #50ShadesOfGrey; birds with grey plumage Alt. is #Fledglings; any newly fledged bird Black-tailed Godwit #birds #photography #ECK
#50ShadesOfGrey 😂 @atlanticbirding.bsky.social is very amusing!
Beautiful shot, Alan. Interesting facts in the alt text too. 😃
How can one not love a Godwit? (some bird monikers crack me up!) Excellent capture, Alan! 😍
Good morning Alan and happy Saturday 🌸🍀
Love the reflection in the water! Beautiful capture, Alan.
Wotcha, Boss. Nice looking godwit you found there 😜
Today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #50ShadesOfGrey. I think this beautiful willet qualifies. She fed in the shallows of the Gulf of Mexico in North #Florida on this fine bright morning. #photography #wildlife #wildlifephotography #ECK #birds #Birdsky #birders #NikonZ8 #conservation #nature
Beautiful 🐦 That Nikon Z8 😲 🤑 I had a DSLR Nikon long ago, but the Z8 is out of my league (exchange rate in South Africa just kills it 😭)
Wish I was in the shallows of the Gulf of Mexico 😂 Great Picture! .... she's giving you the incredulous eyeball! 😂