Bird of the Day, theme 'Strikeapose'
#Birds Alan H says the #BirdOfTheDay theme today is #StrikeAPose — Birds caught in a particularly photogenic pose. Here is a Great Blue Heron hamming it up for the camera, what a show off.
Birds are the artists of the animal kingdom
Fantastic shot and composition s.
Brown pelican Marco Island, Fl.
This guy on the lake today
Wonderful capture.... that Heron is definitely striking a pose! 👏✨
Letting others in apt elevator know who rules the roost! (Open for full view)
Greater white-fronted geese (aka white-fronted geese) for the #CirclesAndSpheres theme of #BirdOfTheDay picked by @alan678.bsky.social #birds #moon #nature #photography #ECK
Blimey. What a magnificent sight. 👌
Wow! What a gorgeous photo!!!
Just absolutely perfect Pac. I was hoping to see this. Magical. Terrific photography. 👌🏼👌🏼
Nah, ducks on a rather nice wall.
"just keep flapping and we'll get to that big white ball in the sky up there eventually!" - lead greater white-fronted goose, probably
What a great shot 😀
For the Alt: #CirclesAndSpheres, taken this morning. The rain has been incessant here today. I totally understand that many of you have been experiencing severe heatwaves and that’s so awful. We, on the other hand, have had no summer. Repost=Step 💃🕺🍾🍻🍷🍸🥃 #BirdOfTheDay #photography #ForJanet #ECK
The grass is always greener on the other side. Well at least it is on your side. 😂
Infuriatingly fantastic photography Alan my friend…it’s just magic from you to be honest!! 🤩👌🏼 #ForJanet ❤️ 
Beautifully poignant shot mucker 👌. I hope the Robin didn't ask you to pipe down talking about your legendary legs 😁😂
You know I'm going to forgive you for mentioning the R word, don't you marra? That wee Robin is just so perfect. Come rain or shine.👌❤️
Lovely robin 😊 I would welcome your rain 🌧️! My garden has all but died, hosepipe ban here, all my shrubs are brown and crispy and the heat has been, well, hot! I am a cold weather person 😁
Lovely Alan. What is it sitting on.
OK, yeah, I post a lot of snowy egret images. I can't help it, they're my favorites. Today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #StrikeAPose. Sometimes it feels like they are modeling for me. If they're close enough, I tell them how beautiful they are. #photography #wildlife #ECK #birds
Looking like that~how could you not post them? Gorgeous!
Tell the history story too.
Nothing wrong with a little "healthy" obsession. Definitely a beauty.
They are beautiful as is your photo. 🤍
Judging from the amazing pictures it is sure that your subjects 'hear' you.
Gorgeous, Michael. 😻 But, you’re giving them a complex.
A Brown-headed Nuthatch for #birdoftheday #strikeapose North Carolina #birds #nature
What a great little bird!
So cute! A species we don't see up here.
Beautiful image, Mike... Nuthatches are great birds, and this one really pops against the lovely pale background! 👌
Stunning photo, and love the bark texture and colours too. I’m getting, “who you looking at?” vibes from the bird.
🎵spider-bird, spider-bird, doin' things that a spider-bird does🎶
🪶 For Alan's The #BirdOfTheDay theme today, #StrikeAPose, birds caught in a particularly photogenic pose, I have to get a #hummingbird from #costarica. White-necked Jacobin showing off. #birds #photography
The texture on those feathers!
💕 beautiful!! The female Ruby-throated hummingbird 👇
Beautiful! One of my favorite hummingbirds we have here in Costa Rica.
Fabulous shot! What a beautiful bird!
Wow! Incredible photo of an incredible bird. Those colors!
Good morning folks. @alan678.bsky.social has chosen #StrikeAPose, Birds caught in a particularly photogenic pose. And the Alt theme of #CirdlesAndSpheres, any bird captured with a circular or sphere shape in the photo for today's #BirdOfTheDay. #birds #ECK #CanonR5mkii #ukbirding #photography
Beautiful set of photos Rob. 👌👌
Cracking captures Rob … especially Kenny Kingfisher. I'm sure that even Lord Legsy will have to admit that the little fellow is striking the perfect pose. 😂
A wonderful assortment of birds, Rob.
Visually and mentally entertaining and enjoyable. 👍
Enjoyed your story captions with the photos today!
Nicely captured Rob! 😊 (especially Kenny and Larry :)
Do these feathers make my butt look big? #BirdOfTheDay #StrikeAPose #birds #BlueSkyMonday #birdbutts #geese
"Well it's not humon-goose" is probably not the right answer 😀
Hahaha 😆 this is fantastic Aleesia 🤣
Things one never says yes to for 100, Alex! 😉
“Not sure this is what they meant by a bird’s-eye view. 😂” lovely image Aleesia 🤗 🦆 💜
If you’ve got it, flaunt it! 🤍
lol, too cute Aleesia! 💚