Blue Sky Art Show, theme 'Chaos'
This garden is not quite wild but "controlled chaos" And it is lovely to behold! From my 2022 album. I don't know why I never posted it before! #BlueSkyArtShow #chaos #ECK #dailyflowers 🌱 #flowerreport #bloomscrolling #ColorADay #GreenSat
I tried a wild bed for 3 years. A difficult spot because it was shady but gave up because it was gradually being dominated by 2 plants... creeping buttercup and hedge woundwort. Its now a "hot" bed with oranges, yellows and reds and actually attracts more insects.
Fantastic. We're working on rehabilitating an abused yard into a delicious natural garden. Hopefully ours will look like that in a few years.
Beautiful! Is this your garden? 💚
I love gardens like this! Your garden?
I love controlled chaos in the garden.
A lovely shot! ‘Controlled chaos’ is what I am aiming for. And it’s teaming with life
The #Chaos of thousands of Snow Geese taking flight for the #BlueSkyArtShow theme. #Saskatchewan #ECK #photography #birds #nature #wildlife #Velvia #1990s #ManualFocus
You say it's "chaos" - but they fly very close to each other without ever actually hitting or even interfering with each other. Doesn't seem very chaotic to me.
Beautiful photo of the snow geese! Every autumn, there's a snow goose festival near where I live. I've never been. I know they serve snow goose to tourists. Do you eat goose for Christmas in the UK?
The sound must’ve been incredible!
A whole gang on one leaf 🪲🌿😎 #BlueSkyArtShow #chaos #ColorADay #GreenSat #Flowers #MacroMonday #Photography #Art #Nature #bloomscrolling #ECK #helittleThings #BugSky
I has no idea bugs could do the Conga!
That's quite a party going on!
This is a terrific photo with a little train of wanna be ladybug, cousins. I'm not particularly fond of all bugs but these are really interesting. I couldn't find the little red dots on them with my phone
That is amazing to see never seen this kind of birds here. Love photo Rina.❤️
Such a cute photo, instantly reminded me of this: 🎵You put your left leg in, your left lеg out In-out, in-out, you shake it all about You do the Hokey Cokеy and you turn around That's what it's all about🎵
Out for a picnic. 😊
I've come to the conclusion that red-winged blackbirds are the chaos agents of the sky. 😀 Here's one that I watched harass this osprey for quite some time. I've also seen them chase hawks, owls, and herons. #BlueSkyArtShow #Chaos #BirdOfTheDay #ColourfulCharacters #Birds
I've been dive-bombed by RWBs many a time.
Such a great shot. I have similar ones of them chasing herons in Concord MA. They're like the biker gangs of the skies :)
I would be extremely aggravated, were I the osprey.
I've seen Blackbird mob attack Red Kites.
The osprey was probably too close to the rwb's nest. We live on a small lake and see it every day. They'll attack bald eagles too. Little birds don't fear them at all.
I've always thought their calls sounded a lot like a phone ringing.
#BlueskyArtShow #Chaos #Abstractia #Creepy A decaying thistle plant in heavy mist. #ECK #ClassicMono #Bloomscrolling #Thistle #Abstract #Hiking
Oh, wow! Love this, @alinagrafik.eurosky.social !
Oh wow, that's uber creepy, looks like a piece of mise en scène from a classic universal monster movie, or Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow. Great capture
This is so fantastic to see Alina 🤍✨️
This is fantastic, Alina! 🖤🩶