Bird of the Day, theme 'Bokeh Birds'
Today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #BokehBirds. A male Ruby-throated Hummingbird on the #BrucePeninsula, Ontario with a background of out of focus cedar trees. Manual focus with a telephoto from the 1980s. #BruceCounty #ECK #photography #birds #nature #wildlife #TenMinutesFromHome #BackyardPhotography
This made me laugh. I live in Tokyo, and once lived next to a high school. We used to laugh at how spacey the boys were, often walking into things as their minds were occupied with video games or Pokemon cards. We called them "bokeh boys."
I had a female ruby hummingbird at my feeder yesterday September 27th during the Nor'easter storm, I hope she moves south soon. In the past, they would leave Connecticut at the end of August, not sure if this is seen elsewhere?
Absolutely the most flawless capture Dave, WOW 🤩 💚👍🏼
Today's #BirdOfTheDay Alt: #AwkwardAvian - any bird captured in a silly, clumsy or strange position! The masked crow - repost of a favourite silly bird 🤪 #BirdPhotography #Birds #Nature #Birding #birdwatching #ECK @helenbennett.bsky.social
Looks like an elderly judge in full fig with a battered rather ill-fitting wig…
Great capture Jane.... thanks for the smile this morning 😆👏 Happy Monday 🕊️
I love this one. Great work Jane.
What is going on here? What’s on its head? And, yes, great photo!
Thanks, that made me smile!