Bird of the Day, theme 'EFG'
A great egret picks up a feather that was floating in the water. A simple moment made more dramatic by the light of sunrise. For the #birdoftheday theme of #EFG #birds #egret #heron #protectnature #EastCoastKin
That mirror image is beautiful.
Very atmospheric and love the reflections ❤️
Love the colours here. So autumnal 🍂
🧡 A wonderful morning, a very happy and promising day, Amy Gann🌹🧡
I refuse to look at this pic because I choose to live my life with no egrets.
Beautiful shot, Amy. That light is wonderful.
Today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #EFG with the alternative theme #Paridae. A Eurasian Blue Tit covers both themes for a twofer. #Cheshire #ECK #photography #birds #nature #wildlife #Kodachrome #1980s
The man with only 5* shots! One day you'll post a blurry badly cropped over exposure just to keep us on our toes, and I'll still click like 😁
The bird in the moon! The man in the moon gave the bird his place!
I’ve never taken so much solace in the word twofer ❤️
Oh…❣ So fantasitc, Dave ✨