Bird of the Day, theme 'Best Of The Month'
Today's #BirdoftheDay theme #BestOfTheMonth. I've already posted a few images of this stunning tricolored heron. But I like this one too. And besides, I only got out once to photograph birds this month. #photography #wildlife #ECK #birds #Birdsky #birders #herons #conservation #nature #biodiversity
Brilliant capture, Michael. Thx for sharing 🙏
That wing position is incredible, and the light catching the underside feathers makes the whole shot. Worth getting out for, even just once this month.
Your photos are a big part of the best of Bluesky.
I feel the same way when I forget my phone at home. 😂 Great shot, Michael. 😊
i so love stiltwalkers! Thanks
A great egret fishing in the marsh during a mist filled morning in the marsh. For the #birdoftheday theme of #bestofthemonth #birds #egret #heron #protectnature #EastCoastKin
Oh so lovely! Your composition is wonderful. The reflection is just so clear. And overall there is a dreamy sense to the photo. Absolutely splendid. 👌🏼🫧✨
Beautiful shot and gorgeous light, Amy. ✨️
Really gorgeous! I can see why you chose it for Best of the Month.
Beautiful soft light. Such a peaceful image.
Oh goodness that’s a stunning image. So peaceful! 😍😍😍
Gorgeous shot and that golden light and the reflection really makes it even more so!
From @robcrank68.bsky.social Today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #BestOfTheMonth. Got this Wilson snipe couple days ago , with its perfect reflection , I think it qualifies . #waderwednesday #bird #birdphotography #art #reflections #ECK #naturetheraoy #wildlife #oiseaux #aves
Perfect reflection indeed! Great shot, Franceflo!
Beautiful photo and I love that reflection franceflo 👏
Striking symmetry and flawless reflection elevate this Wilson's Snipe portrait. Crisp detail on plumage and bill; composition is balanced and serene. | Selected by @curation-lab.bsky.social