Bird of the Day, theme 'Black & White'
🪶 Good Morning and Happy Thursday Everyone! Today’s #BirdOfTheDay theme is: #Black&White; any shot in black and white Alt. is #Vivid; any bird with bright colours - A close up, B&W shot of a Common Raven in Flight #birds #ECK #birdphotography #birdsofbluesky #naturephotography #ThursJay
Black (or Cinereous) Vultures, Catalonia, June 2026. #BirdOfTheDay in #BlacksndWhite. #birds
Good morning AB and a happy new month to you. Splendid shot of a Raven but I suspect it might take issue with being described as Common. "Nevermore, call me by that name, human. The consequences will be deathly." I'm sure Edgar Allan Poe wrote that. 😁
Great shot and themes AB 👏
Wow fantastic shot AB ☺️
Good morning AB,what a wonderful and fantastic photo 👌 and great themes. Enjoy your day.
Great image, AB! Love the opposite themes you've chosen for today. 👍🏼
Vibrant you say @atlanticbirding.bsky.social? Well, you know what's coming ... a #RainbowLorikeet of course. These vibrant beauties certainly brighten up any day. My 'feathered rainbows'. #BirdOfTheDay #Black&White: Main theme #Vivid: Alt theme #Birds #ECK #Australia
They are so cute and vibrant with their colours dear Audrey 😍 thank you for the smile here🙏🤗😘
When they said vivid, you’re not kidding! What a gorgeous beauty and your photo does it justice.
Great choice , I debated between a lorikeet and the warbler I posted . Yours looks great 😍