Bird of the Day, theme 'Eating'
Boat-tailed grackle belts (Quiscalus major) on a sandy lake shore CREW pen flint strand lake trails Bonita Springs, Florida 5-19-26 Rob’s #BirdOfTheDay theme is #crooners & Alt is #Eating: birds with food in beaks, or singing. #birds #ECK #birding #threewordgenre #nature #singing #photography
"AAANNNNNDDDDD IIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVVVEEE YYYYOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Or words to that effect. Simply a great shot, Gray!
Typical grackle posture , beautiful 😻
That must be some song it is singing. Super photo. 👍🏼💫
A soloist takes center stage. The lake gets front-row seats. Boat-tailed grackle belts #ThreeWordGenre
For today’s #BirdOfTheDay theme is #crooners, birds singing. #backyardbirding
Good morning Rosemarie. Beautiful. I love that study in blue, grey and white against the deep green background.
At Pops as a teenager I had a Bluejay that used to sit in the tree by my window screaming FRANK FRANK FRANK in the early morning hours
I hear them more than I see them, happy little singers trilling away. My neighborhood #crooners are Bewick's wrens.
Gotta love a Blue Jay