Fire Emblem: Fortune's Weave previews praise scale and ambition
My latest 👀 So I've been playing that new Fire Emblem game, and absolutely hooked!
I have had to step away from social media just to spend all my free time playing this game. It's just delightful so far.
Oh shit the Free Time system takes more from Devil Survivor than Persona, sick Not that it really matters for a SRPG but I'm curious, was the game 30 or 60FPS? The Direct was encoded in 60 but I know Nintendo can sometimes just upload 30-capped footage for no reason
this has got to be best rep possible for azure moon. I hope intsys commits to the bit
Do we know if this is a man or woman yet... I like that i dont know lol
hot buff androgynous azure moon...marry me
This is exactly how Azure Moon would be personified in my mind’s eye lmao Please let us have this, IntSys
Hear me out What if this character is Cindered Shadows and the other character dressed in white is Silver Snow What if we still haven't seen Azure Moon I'm reaching but imagine!!!
Its so funny seeing the disparity between the Fire Emblem previews and the Wolverine previews The Fire Emblem previews are praising the game to kingdom come and excited for its scale and ambition. The Wolverine previews are like "yeah this is a Sony game alright"
Nintendo is by no means a perfect company, but it’s always funny when they just easily do something other companies struggle with for years.
Insomniac stuck making marvel games is just abysmal man. Maybe i am really old and the only thing i care about is dusting off Ratchet and clank PS2 games for a replay
They still can't kill my hype for wolverine though, I've waited too long since the reveal to jump ship now
I wonder if there will be a legit Anti Sabertooth suit
the wolverine combat just looks so sauceless bro, like insomniac gave spider man a launcher why cant wolverine fuckin have one? let alone a jump button. In general its like way less visceral, freeing, and fast as I feel it should be. Thats the main thing that turns me off.
look me in the eye and tell me this isn't an early game Fire Emblem unit
face of a man destined for the bench after missing his 65% defense growth three levels in a row
He hits me as an early Yugioh card that Yami is gonna make up some bullshit to win a duel with. "My Forest Paladin's antlers redirect your lighting down to his sword, boosting his attack!" type shit
One half of the Christmas cavs
He's bound to be very good friends with a bull in red armor with better speed or defense than him or something.
Actually he looks closer to a shining force guy