New York officials warn ICE over planned electric shock gloves
Dumping buckets of water on ice agents wearing shock gloves.
That's the kindest of the consequences they deserve.
They only work on bare skin, so if you know you're going to encounter them, make sure you're wearing the thickest fabric you can.
Don't even think we need to. They'll do it to themselves. 🤡 bsky.app/profile/midd...
Good idea. Super soakers would also be useful if they don’t look realistic.
⚡⚡⚡Sizzle, sizzle. If you're sadist enough to wear them, you're in for a shock.
This insanity needs to end. GO after state AGs, prosecutors, and local and state policing agencies who stood by and did nothing or aided and abetted lawless federal law enforcement.
Would anyone like to place a wager that an ICE agent will shock his own genitals with the new gloves?
I assume they are not the smartest bunch. They will dare each other to do it
Given the shocking (pun fully intended) number of serious injuries from accidental discharges of service weapons, I would say that it is a 100% certainty that these gloves will be misused both accidentally and intentionally.
By accident or on purpose?
Repeatedly? I'm betting on 7 times in quick succession
I would like to see that workmen's comp claim. No, I really would.
We should start a rumor about how great it is….
I don't want to wager, but I'll cheer when it happens.
Have I got stories for you.
I just want to see this video
ICE: Hey dude, I'll take a piss. ZAP ZAP .. oh shit I'm still wearing those gloves. 😆
I am counting on it.
Q: The shock gloves that ICE is reportedly rolling out using the deescalation funding. Is that the sort of use you envisioned when you passed that bill? SUSAN COLLINS: It's not
It’s either time to stop believing Susan Collins’s denials, or to start believing she’s an absolute fucking moron.
Obama moved a lot of criminal immigrants out of the country.i don't recall they needed shock gloves to accomplish this. I don't recall innocent American citizens being shot either.
"I lack the basic competence to understand the bills I'm passing, and the ramifications are a nightmare hellscape of out of control government murderers with shock gloves. Please people of Maine free me from this role I neither understand nor COULD understand." - Collins, begging.
I am tired of her and other senators saying that's not what I was expecting. Excuses, that's because you are the problem. Susan Collins doesn't give a crap about the people who she represents.
Too late to be concerned now.
She’s an idiot. She never seems to want what she always votes for.
“I’ll be following up with ICE on that,” Collins says, evidently unaware that ICE already has the money and will do whatever it wants with it
Well, f**k this doughy liar.
This bitch knows exactly what she is doing. She has consistently voted for Trump and his psycho minions.
at another point in this interview she suggests it would have been better if ICE had body cams when they murdered a Mainer and, while thats not even remotely a real solution, damn gurl youre not gonna believe who voted against ICE having body cams!!
Why does her voice waiver and head shake? From her track record she needs to get voted out. Physically she seems unfit.
She’ll be following up with ICE.🙄
It's as though these republican leaders are incapable of self-reflection and learning from their mistakes and gullibility, time and time again. So why are they in power for so long?? 😡
Vote. Her. Fu*king. Out. Maine. At some point the rest of us need to be concerned about Maine voters keeping her in office. Vote her out.
The company making the electric shock gloves for ICE is Compliant Technologies LLC. Their contact information is Mailing Address P.O. Box 24714, Lexington, KY 40524 Phone Number (859) 447-0576 Email [email protected] 1191 Crenshaw Ln, Nicholasville, KY 40356. You know what to do!
NONE OF THESE MONSTERS will get away this time. Keep ALL receipts for the soon upcoming MASS Nuremberg Tribunal Trials 2.0! No need for PROOF BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.
ICE is not populated by very bright people, curious when the first one scratches his balls when the thing is armed.
Their website sings the praises of this shock glove on their home page. ICE agents by and large are not dealing with subjects likely to shoot at them. They want these gloves to neutralize protesters. Possibly, they're also embarrassed by the number of "targets" who are able to get away.
Sounds like something we will later find out Voldemiller has stock in
I found a walking stick.
Ah yes, the bible belt. 🙄
1/2... could envision ICE officers using the gloves to help remove uncooperative subjects from cars and houses & in and out of detention facilities. news.sky.com/story/ice-pl...
This company needs to be SHAME‼️‼️‼️ They are a disgusting company for producing the type of equipment they are providing. They need to be bankrupt & shut down.
I don’t know EXACTLY what to do, but I have ideas..
Blow there phones and make them pay
Time to give them so much hell that they can never do Business in America ever again. Their product will kill unborn babies in the womb, elderly, people with pace makers and children they detain. These gloves are dangerous and should not be used by anyone. We got enough guns we dont need this too
Electric shock gloves can be modified and worn as underwear. Seriously! It makes the men wearing them more virile. Shhhhh! It only works for 'real men' and MAGA.
Many people are saying this.
‼️‼️‼️ Good one. Making sense.
This will stop those jerks from jerking!
What a coincidence….I heard that too.
Makes a great Christmas gift!
A lot of people are saying it increases testosterone
Zero surprise that these are explicitly designed to cause pain without leaving a mark, not to incapacitate. Yes, we're spending $20M to buy ICE agents torture devices.
You and Prof Lanterman would probably get along: youtu.be/eR85cb-XgU8
Ofc we call tasers “less lethal” for a reason, even if they don’t kill you can still fall and get a fatal brain injury
huh, i guess we could exercise our right to self-defense.
And you want tourism back 😅 last I heard those numbers were pretty bad.
Kathy Hochul and Letitia James preview the legal consequences for ICE agents' shock-glove violence in New York. #USDemocracy #MomSky #NY
This is a good thing. Ice agents need to be arrested.
So basically, shake hands w someone, they got shocked, they throw up their arms, reflexively jump away or worse stumble into the Gestapo, so now the Nazi can claim assault, RDO, or worse “I feared for my life”. Who gets to sue ICE when someone else gets killed?
ICE murdered people on camera and they still have their jobs and are walking free among us so forgive me if I don't think this matters.
and THIS is how you draw a damn line in the law! Was @schumer.senate.gov at the presser? Or @hakeem-jeffries.bsky.social ??? The gloves will deployed across the country- in EVERY BLUE State!
Until I see an ICE agent being led off in handcuffs by local law enforcement this is nothing but a press conference.
Rep. Jasmine Crockett is correct. ICE FUCKS can't be bother with body cameras but willing to get electric shock gloves. It's about cruelty. Because the Regime hates Americans.
I will laugh my ass off when they get into a melee and zap the fuck out of each other. Scumbags.
Modern day cattle prods. I remember back in the day, Bull Connor and his cohorts used to use electric cattle prods on civil rights protestors. I guess these "gloves" are considered less "unseemly". ICE is a terrorist organization. www.ms.now/news/ice-to-...
This won’t go well for them when they finally push the resistance so far it turns the corner from non-violence to tit-for-tat.
They’ve always made their priorities horrifically clear. You’re absolutely right; It’s all about cruelty. Maybe I’m revealing my lack of knowledge in science, but I’m seeing a market for rubber arm sleeves. 🙃
That could give someone a heart attack or injure them by falling. They’re hiring criminals and sadists. These gloves will be a torture toy. Abolish ICE!!
Are they waterproof? Throw water on them!
I hope those ICE shock gloves malfunction non stop and we get a steady stream of videos of them shocking themselves and struggling to get the weapon that is shocking them unstrapped from their hands
Yeah, good idea dumbass, put your trust in technology. Lock that weapon in place around your skin
I'm sure they'll be great in the rain.
ICE agent forgets to take off the gloves before taking a piss would be really funny tbh
Considering how often they shoot themselves/each other it’s a very real possibility
I hope at least one of them picks their nose while wearing them.
I'm waiting to see how long before one of them tries to touch themselves while forgetting the glove is active
You just know some of them are slapping each other in the nuts with these because what could be more fun than electrocuting your co-workers genitals.
I hope theyre kidnapped by a race of demigod nomad cosmic grasshoppers and genetically altered into carpetlike bottom feeders with their consciousness still mostly sound over the course of 40 million years which ultimately leads their descendants our differences make us stronger when together.
I perosnally hope they get a stick of dynamite that doesn't explode until they throw it, cover their ears in anticipation, get disappointed and confused, and hold it close to their face to check it out while scratching their heads, which will leave their faces covered with soot and facing backwards.
Trying to cast Shocking Grasp but getting Heat Metal cast on them instead.
Call me radical leftist scum, but I really don’t think we should be buying ICE $20,000,000 shock gloves when our servicemen and women are being fed grey meat and one tortilla.
If we are lucky ICE will pat each other on the back after they get them!
💯 Is the goal to hurt people faster? Because that's all that's going to happen. Meanwhile, our servicepeople, who are stuck in their contract, contemplate starvation or tossing themselves to a watery grave.
😡😡😡 I hope they all electrocute themselves. There is no need for this kind of disgusting weapon. Our service men should be treated better The orange dictator does not care about people or the military. His behavior is disgraceful.
Calling me a radical leftist is a complement. 20 mil to shock our own citizens is pretty fucking wild. Almost like it's a military attack on the public.
Wonder how much the trump family is making off this deal.
We need to organize volunteers to give ICE agents lengthy back and prostate massages with those gloves.
Flashback, because ICE claims they need shock gloves. This happened immediately after they shot Renée Good. 1/7/26
There is going to be a massacre.
Their guns, pepper spray and tasers aren't enough 🙄
Super Soaker Squirt Guns filled up with tap water, squirted at ICE Agents, and soaking The ICE Agents down, are the solution to the evil Shock Gloves of ICE.