El Nino may peak at worst time for the Amazon, scientists warn
A little Friday extra ... something to tell your pals over a pint. According to the latest CFSv2 model run, this El Nino has just shy of a 95% chance of breaking 4.0°C above the 1991-2020 baseline in November.
I see despair in many of the farmers I follow
Which exceeds all last winter’s worst case scenarios. Worst than the worst cases.
with trump's energy crisis and this ungodly event, next year will likely be a hunger year
The mead will be ready soon It pairs well with El Niño
so... maybe look for that 4.4° number to creep up one more time? two??! I mean, why not 🤷🏻♂️ way past 'crazy pills' at this point
I'll be on @cnn.com International today ~3:30pm ET talking about the wildfires, heat domes and floods we've witnessed this summer, and the role being played by human-caused planetary warming + the effects of an emerging monster El Niño event. Please tune in! www.cnn.com/world