Phoebe Bridgers releases new album 'Lost Weekend'
Imagining a guy who's equally excited about new Phoebe Bridgers and Pat McAfee albums
i feel like this is travis kelce
Me chilling out listening to the new album
He's hoping they somehow end up at the same music festival
Frat Bro who loves Jack Johnson used to be a thing so I guess it’s just the modern equivalent
I’ll admit to first reading that as Pat Metheny because of the cognitive dissonance of learning that McAfee has an album out.
Haha this got a legit lol
is he sweaty from lifting or is it actually tears from the new Phoebe Bridgers album 🤔
wait I think I get it the mathü after/post mustache now
A bit of both! 😍
Whatever it is. He is gorgeous.
Dear Mathü, now that you live in Brooklyn, can you teach me how to arm?
Why can’t it be both?
I need to listen to it this weekend. Heard it's fantastic.