Kingdom Hearts IV, extended D23 trailer adds Coco world; Switch 2 release set for late 2027
Kingdom Hearts creator Tetsuya Nomura has confirmed that Sora is Latino
I think you mean Latinχ
I can see his parents are from Argentina 🤣🤣😂
... Ok... Good for Sora. I personally never looked at that character and thought, Spanish but cool. 🤷🏻
Finally some good fucking news
i didnt see the trailer cause i never even finished #2, but I'm hoping Star Wars world that'd be cool. Or Marvel. They got IPs dont fuck up worlds
No idea what's going on in this screenshot but Coco was a cool movie.
Oh yeah? What are his King of Fighters trio?
Fine. I'll play Kingdom Hearts again.
I need to hear Donald Duck say “No mames” when Sora does the collab attacks
Sora and crew are the biggest chismosos of all time, this wouldnt be surprising at all lol
Sora is Mexican I DONT MAKE THE RULES
if this came out 20 years ago he would be wearing a sombrero and the mexicans would have loved it
Me the Mexican boy in 2006 knew this as he was featured extensively on my MySpace profile.
Kingdom Hearts IV - "can confidently say and promise that it will launch in 2027. Schedule wise, development is very smooth. It's not like an 80% or 90% thing, it's a 100% thing." - Tai Yasue (Square Enix)
Nomura just doubled down on that, too.
Do people think KH3 was delayed like crazy? It was announced for the 2018 and then delayed a month
Wonder how much Disney is in there this time.. i want you to remember Frozen..
It better, I want that physical!
I swear if Kingdom Hearts 4 winds up on What Happened with Matt McMuscles and this post is used, I'm gonna laugh so hard.
I'll believe it when I see it, Tai.
I gotta get going on kingdom hearts 2 and 3 + some YouTube videos.
You can count on this release date because the last decade of Nomura titles have at least one co-director aka “the game finisher”
"I don't believe it. You remember how many times KH3 was delayed?" Let's set the record straight. Kingdom Hearts 3 was delayed ONCE, and that delay was only by ONE month; from 2018 to January 2019.
KINGDOM HEARTS 4 WILL BE ON DISC!!!! I WILL OWN EVERY SINGLE KINGDOM HEARTS GAME PHYSICALLY! AHHHHH! I NEED IT! (Except for the I-III Collection IF I get a free upgrade from PS4 to 5. But one day I'll own the discs)
You know we're gonna hold you to that.
Well, if everyone is slamming the hammer down on that late 2027, then it may be safe to start marking calendars.
The fact that KH4 is gunna probably be the last Playstation disc game I get is crazy
I sure hope so with how long this been in development yasue and Nomura tend to be good about that sorta thing
Je veux ma boite PS5 tu n'as juste pas le choix Tetsuya
Tai Yasue y Nomura juran y perjuran que lo vamos a tener para 2027. A ver si no cambian los planes porque menuda bajonaza si no sale en físico 🥲 bsky.app/profile/wari...
Now seems to be a good time to repost the time I asked Tetsuya Nomura why he added so many belts and zippers to his Kingdom Hearts designs.
"why did they delay it?" "So Nomura could put the zips and belts back in"
“I will increase the fucking thing.”
The people: “please finish your game” Nomura:
I admire this kind of petty bitchiness. "Oh, you think THIS is annoying? You ain't seen nothin' yet"
final fantasy x's lulu might not be Nomura's most famous character, might not be Nomura's best character, but she's definitely the most representative of a certain era of Nomura's art style
KINGDOM HEARTS 4 NEXT YEAR!!?? YESSS!! 😭 I HAD A FEELING!!! 🔥 NEXT YEAR IS SO STACKED!! 🤩🥳
When I saw the news, I knew you would freak out and I was right! I can’t believe it’s really happening and bonus: Assuming it doesn’t get delayed, it’s on a disc!!
So thankful we get a PC port right off the rip! Praying my hardware can at least run the game on medium! 😂
And the trailer that came with this information...
Dang I hope it might be spring 😭 but I think FF7 Rev spring and Fall KH4 makes more sense for Square and also helps my bank account lol
Oh, so you heard about a little series called Kingdom Hearts huh? Took ya time.
WE ARE WINNING NEXT YEAR, I CAN'T WAIT! also we're matching pfps again 😁
That extended KH4 trailer… the playable Mickey………….. Xehanort back…….. goddamn….
@bendiskin.bsky.social hey uhhhh you good?
Playing as Donald and Goofy, holy shit.
I’m gone be real, KH4 might evangelize me back into being KH-pilled again.
What do you mean back?! I thought the whole point of KH3 was wrapping that shit up and moving on! 😵💫👿
making a kingdom hearts series playthrough order to help newcomers and including the biden/trump video, the just a pancake videos and the bloodybizkits gdq run on there
kh1 > chain of memories > this 30 page compilation of threads from 2005 about BHK > KH2
KH1, Chain of Memories, KH2, read all of Homestuck, go to a four year college, 358/2 Days…
358/2 Days on the DS bc you vaguely remember the old kh1 ads bc of the song so the title is familiar > accidentally buy CoM on the ps2 1st > KH1 > KH2 > Demyx Time > BbS on a broken 2nd hand psp > RE: Coded> DDD > go to college > get unreasonably attached to the KHUX mobile game > KH3
ME: now, you might see the youtube links in there and wonder how they could possibly be relevant, but they are, trust me FRIEND: okay, i believe you ME: oh, my apologies. i didn't know you were already familiar
The true play order (www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVla...) is actually pretty much like that if you were to view it as uncharitably as possible. "What do you mean TWEWY is on there. There's a concert that's also canon? Most of the latter half is part of lost media gacha game?"
after kh3 you have to watch 80 hours of 2020-2021 kh2fm randomizer races MINIMUM