Spider-Man: Brand New Day crosses $2 billion worldwide
I have some thoughts about the new Spider-man that I will try to draw a comic about but for now here is this prescient comic from *2016*
I like his Charlie Brown mug
This comics is great. My absolute favorite part? The Punisher walking by alters the direction of the steam from the mug, which slowly returns to its original state.
I love your sense of humor so much
My brain immediately thought that the mug was like the 80s Batman movie yellow with the black bat logo.
TBH this captures it perfectly. No notes.
Oh I thought he shot himself...
spider-man invents a spider-puberty-blocker in the new movie and i think that really says a lot about society
I appreciate that the movie was able to represent an autistic sensory overload, very brave and stunning.
He just don't wanna turn into a giant spider-like creature like in Spider-Man: The Animated Series, Season 2, Episode 8... :(
Look he was having strange feelings about a couple of girls and started waking up to fresh ropes all over his apartment, and he overreacted.
Oh so thats what the trans spiderman meme is about
Why do spiders need to block puberty?
Estrogen literally would have saved her
The presales of ‘AVENGERS: DOOMSDAY’ are already approximately 65% ahead of the first two-day presales of ‘SPIDER-MAN: BRAND NEW DAY’ (via www.thewrap.com/creative-con...)
"Nobody is going to see this."
Dawg, have you all considered that Frankenhooker is on Tubi instead? And it's free! Kinda.
No excitement for Avengers: Doomsday, huh?
But I thought Marvel was dead and bad now?
New Lounge! @spidey004.bsky.social, @michaelmay.bsky.social, @bizarrojimmyolsen.bsky.social, and @paxholley.com talk about Spider-Man: Brand New Day, Rooster, Marion by Leah Rowan, murder mystery plays, and so much more. www.afterlunchpodcast.net/2026/08/451-...
@bizarrojimmyolsen.bsky.social Have you seen The Umbrellas Of Cherbourg? The main influence of La La Land. I don't understand the pushback on The 13th Warrior. I loved it the first time I saw it, still love it to this day. I watch it every fall, when the heat finally breaks.
I haven’t even finished the last 2 lounges and the after midnight
New Lounge!! Includes Spider-Man: Brand New Day spoilers!!! And a disagreement between Mike and Rob!!! #Drama
Hi, gang! Once again, I had a great time recording another Half-a-Lounge with fellow lounging loungers @michaelmay.bsky.social, @paxholley.com, and @bizarrojimmyolsen.bsky.social. But help me with an existential question, please… is HBO’s Rooster just OK or am I dead inside?
We talk about all the Brand New Day spoilers and have a disagreement about Steve Carell's new show.