Prince Harry and Meghan plan return to the UK
Guess who's back? UK media and royalist racists are about to have an aneurysm. Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Meghan Markle have returned as King Charles battles cancer, trading sunny California for the cold, grey misery of England.
Didn’t you hear about our five consecutive heatwaves?
They need to leave them alone ffs.
Never forget Harry along with Hugh Grant & Elton went after the Murdoch press. Harry in particular with the car chase that killed his mother driving him in his pursuit of them. And how racist royals globally tend to be. So yes, assume Charles is pretty sick & the press will betray the nation.
It probably means his dad is very ill.
Yeah, let's punish the good son that has returned because he wants to spend time with his father who is most likely dying... let's make fun of the prince. Not.
After the summer the UK has had, the entire country is rejoicing at a little light rain and the respite of a few clouds.
Newsnight, billed as the most intelligent news programme on the BBC, has so far spent the entire show talking about Harry and Meghan returning to Britain. It’s all done with the breathless hyperbole of a 1930s Pathe news reel. What a ridiculous country. It’s embarrassing to live here 90% of the time
Hi. US here. Want to trade clowns? We have many to choose from that can increase your embarrassment level even more!!
American here... Hold my beer
Poor Meghan. These people are like dogs after a rabbit. 🤬
Honestly, leaving the US is newsworthy for anybody who escapes that hellhole. I'd like to know WHY they thought that was a good idea in the first place?!
Glad ah don’t watch TV news anymore!
👍 I used to enjoy Newsnight especially if they were covering something big. I can't watch it at all now...they all shout and talk over each other, even without my hearing disability... bloody irritating. I'd rather watch the actual Muppets for news and discussion.
I'm as curious as anyone as to why Harry and Meghan want to move back to the UK. My current hypothesis is that living in the UK and dealing with one of the most famously emotionally difficult families in the world began to seem safer than just hanging around in the USA in 2026.
His dad is dying. Even in strained families that's usually enough for people to want to be around more before it's too late. And if it's closer than they are letting the public know, there will be a lot of stuff to deal with even as the second son.
Meh my guess is they decided it would be easier to deal with the second most famously emotionally difficult family in the world
They failed at Influencing or making a living as American celebrities.
I think it might be as simple as the Invictus Games are next year and it’s easier for Harry to be there than here in California. Let’s him be a little more hands-on, plus lets the children get to know family members.
If I had the option right now, I'd seriously consider it. Anywhere but here is an exaggeration, but it becomes less so every day.
I really don’t want to say it but do we maybe think the king is sicker than we know?
Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, have decided to return to the United Kingdom for an extended stay starting this fall, but they won't resume their roles as working members of the royal family. n.pr/4x9cdpj
Do you blame them???? How many US citizens wished they had an escape right now?
Do they think the United States is no longer safe? If so, they're not wrong.
What's so special about these people? 14 people died in Ukraine last because of russian ballistic missiles: that should be front page news.....
I'm guessing the Kings health is deteriorating and they're going back to make amends and be with him and the family.
Why is this newsworthy? Who cares?
They live in my town. They do little FOR Santa Barbara, just take. And expect to be treated like royals. In America??? Good riddance, spare.
Their lack of respect for royal tradition remains disgusting. You’re supposed to do this after converting to Catholicism and using French subsidies to hire a bunch of mercenaries.
조용히 살고 싶다며 캘리포니아 가서 귀족노릇하더니 영국은 왜 다시 돌아간대..? 쨈이 잘 안 팔렸나..
I'm trying so hard to give these people the privacy they asked for, but y'all are making it impossible.
Sure, I have opinions on this, but anyone else click on Harry and Meghan (or even most other Royal family) stories to just read the comments?
Harry & Megan could use a welcome boost in this Mirror poll. Only on at c 20% at present. But then the rags have been gunning for them from the get go & even more so since Harry took their gutter tactics on. www.mirror.co.uk/news/royals/...
Not content with hounding Jason Arday to death, the same media ghouls are salivating over the fact their earlier figures of hate are daring to return to our shores. Burnham must do something to rein in the press and their out of control propaganda and hate.
No. You don’t have to hive the Mirror your email address or any personal data to vote. Just press “next” after you vote
Harry & Meghan have made the MSM media a fortune with click bait through the hate they have manufactured. Everyone gets to tell Harry's story but all hell breaks loose when Harry tells his own story and refused to allow the media to use extracts from his book
It’s none of anyone’s business but theirs, imo. So welcome back Haz & family afaic.
Why does anyone (Mirror readers or not ) care what Harry and Meghan choose to do?
I would but I’m not giving that rag my email to see the result. Fuck, no!
IF they do, I trust Harry to have negotiated how to protect their peace, which is all I want for them. I can fully understand him wanting his kids to know his home country and family, but on their terms. British Press and the curdled milk faced women who live to attack Meghan? We'll be vigilant!
The DailyFail is already all over it. The one article called them "Dangerous." They're psychotic.
It will probably be easier for him to be in the UK in the run up to Birmingham Invictus which is in a year. Plus, noncitizens who've been targeted by Trump personally probably don't feel real safe in the USA right now.
I’m sure they have a plan or she wouldn’t do it.
I love this for William and Kate 😂
I don't know how they'll survive going from Santa Barbara weather to UK weather. The seasonal depression would kick my ass.
I pray they'll leave if it goes poorly or hatefully.
Harry and Meghan are moving back to the UK, and I am strangely really sad about it. Obviously they can do what they want, but they were so obviously happy in California, and it hurts my heart that Meghan is going back to that den of racist vipers in the British media, and worse, would subject her
kids to that shit. She is ride or die for Harry. I am still rooting for the both of them. But that one is a head scratcher. And no, I do not believe money had anything to do with it. My guess is Charles is really sick and he thinks Will is unsuited to the role.
His father is/was very ill and likely dying. He got the press out of their asses by winning the one lawsuit in 2023 and settling with Murdoch’s media machine in 2025. Donald Trump is a danger to the world. Things are out of control in the USA right now. I don’t blame them one bit.
I don't really care, they were quite entitled and couldn't do a budget or figure out how to make money, but they could really spend money on fancy things. Couldn't stand her character on Suits, gave me the creeps
There we were, lounging around Chez T Lo, thinking we weren't doing a podcast this week when the cry rang out. "The fires are lit! Gondor calls for opinions!" Thus did we trek to our mics to try and answer the question: What are Harry and Meghan thinking? tomandlorenzo.com/2026/08/pop-...
Me opening up my podcast app
The guess of many people is that Charles is on the way out and they want to spend some time before it's too late.
I still think they're doing this with support (non-financial) from Althorp. It's strange that this coincides with the publishing of Spencer's book about Diana. Will Harry gain sympathy from the public after that? The move itself is due to the king's failing health
You had me at Gondor!
Someone said they want to send their kids to Eton
Love your podcasts! And especially loved the beginning of this one💜 Obviously here for the tea as well 😝
What?!😲 I's in shock, Pals😳 I's just hear's that Meghan & Harry moving back to the UK after 6 years in the US. What up with that?🤔 Are they's sick of living in a country under the #OrangeDevilRegime ? The heartless puparazzi must be salivating📸🤑📰 What my UK Pals think's about this move?
Can you imagine they think it’s so bad to live here that they’d rather live where they’re hounded by paparazzi??? 😹
Unfortunately not in the UK or EU. I wonder if Charles is worse than he’s let on?
Oh lawd I hopes they don’t move back 🫣
We don’t want them Benita ‼️. Mummy is team William and Catherine and can’t cope with all the drama! And she will be spitting feathers if tax payers end up paying for security 🙇♀️🙇♀️
I heard the same thing, Benita. I imagine they weren't happy with the direction of this country.
I don't live in Great Britain, but my heart has belonged to that country for decades. If it really is true that the Sussexes are coming back, I feel very sorry for everyone in GB.
I think it’s big mistake for H and M to return; not because I think they should be shunned, or outcast, but because they and their kids will face an unbearable deluge of abuse. It’s shameful, disgusting and abhorrent, how they are hounded. The haters will kill them. www.bbc.com/news/article...
They should just go live in a nice house on the west coast of Scotland. They'll be fine there.
Cadging from David Bowie, maybe they're afraid of Americans more now than they are of Brits.
Really not nonsense. We have just seen what the gutter press have done to Jason Arday. Meghan has endured their racism for years. Had to flee the country. Her children will now see it too. They will be treated so differently to William's family.
Tbh, I couldn’t care less about them but I don’t really understand why everyone seems to hate them. Just leave them alone and let them get on with raising their family and whatever else they do