Prince Harry and Meghan reportedly set to return to the UK at end of August
I like Prince Harry. He's done some daft stuff but he has courage and a big heart. Why the wall to wall coverage of him moving home? It really isn't important.
It’s honestly bizarre now they’ve managed to make a villain out of Prince Harry but I think it’s hilarious how the ‘experts’ have had the rug pulled from under them about this return to the UK. They know absolutely zip, and are now desperately trying to analyse and explain away. Frauds.
Because he thumbed his nose at his privilege. He rejected things British people are supposed to aspire to. Who wouldn’t want to be a prince? And then he married a woc. The tabloids will never forgive him for loving and protecting her and turning the tables on their narratives. Pricked their power!
Yeah, you get the "privileged life" from people but the guy has had to live in the camera eye since he lost his mum, he joined the army and actually went to war, he cares deeply for people in general, he's an ordinary bloke thats been put into shit situations.
Would there be so much fuss if his wife was perfectly white and British?
It's clickbait, isn't it? 15 bloody pages in the Mail today and fuck knows how much online, distracting folk from the bigger issues.
Just wait until Meghan gets cast as Lucius Malfoy's wife in the new Harry Potter :)
I think it’s big mistake for H and M to return; not because I think they should be shunned, or outcast, but because they and their kids will face an unbearable deluge of abuse. It’s shameful, disgusting and abhorrent, how they are hounded. The haters will kill them. www.bbc.com/news/article...
Tbh, I couldn’t care less about them but I don’t really understand why everyone seems to hate them. Just leave them alone and let them get on with raising their family and whatever else they do
Really not nonsense. We have just seen what the gutter press have done to Jason Arday. Meghan has endured their racism for years. Had to flee the country. Her children will now see it too. They will be treated so differently to William's family.
They should just go live in a nice house on the west coast of Scotland. They'll be fine there.
Cadging from David Bowie, maybe they're afraid of Americans more now than they are of Brits.
Jist waiting for the Daily Mail comments to start, or are they still demonising black academics???
I'm just pissed because now I'm going to have to take extra care cycling around the Cotswolds! All those SUVs full of paparazzi dashing down country lanes to get to the school before Meghan... With love, indeed.
It’s already a grotesque feeding frenzy of bile and vitriol. Now the Jason Arday story has run its course, the haters can focus on tearing these two to shreds. Way over the top, way off the charts, fanatical hatred. What a sick society.
They should move somewhere nice…
They're insanely privileged kids. They will be fine.
I’m no fan of Prince Harry or any royal - I’m a Republican to the bone. But it says a hell of a lot that just days after the British media hounded Jason Arday to his death, the pack is smelling blood again and slobbering at the mouth for another hunt, this time with Harry and Meghan as their prey.
nature of the media beast at work as usual, altho am sure there is encouragement to headline Harry & Megan or anything else thus diverting the public's attention away from their own troubles, while our Pub Life PM pulls pints for donors
Remember his mum and the "never again" echo?
TMZ: Doria Ragland will not relocate to England with Prince Harry & Meghan www.celebitchy.com/992760/
Agreed. This is the best indicator that their move is temporary or a trial run. I have no doubt Doria will fly over for holidays or maybe the Sussexes will fly back for Thanksgiving & Christmas depending on when schools close. But Kaiser you bring up a good point. WHO IS LOOKING AFTER THE CHICKS?
I wish mama Doria would be there for A&L more than anyone but after she spoke for the documentary girl I understand. Doria knows what gutter trash that BM is on sight ... I just need her to keep all the prayers going on in LA. While she is their only living grandmother they do have a grand uncle.
Looks more and more as if the move is to -ensure the integrity of INVICTUS, -perhaps salvage what's left of SENTEBALE and/or rebuild a similar org in Lesotho, -strentghen WellChild, Scotty's Little Soldier etc. to avoid any other disasters.
Another reason I believe this is a short term move. Meghan’s mother and most of her entire support group are in California.
Anyway, Doria will "Keep the Home Fires Burning", while she awaits the return of her loved ones. Remember, she was on the freedom flight from Canada. She will always have their backs, near or far. 😍