NYT: Administration exploiting loophole to sell protected wild horses
NYT: “.. Slaughtering wild horses is illegal, but the [Bureau of Land Management’s] actions create a loophole that enables people to get mustangs on the cheap and then quickly resell them to be exported alive, processed into cuts of meat and sold abroad.” www.nytimes.com/2026/08/20/u...
To be reimported nefariously and tariff-free as "ground beef"?
Eliminating wild horses—It’s in Project 2025. Absolute evil.
Gawd, I hate him more every damn day.
Is this where his secret stash of “beef” is coming from?
Everything is for sale with this administration. Where does the money go?
"...processed into cuts of meat and sold abroad. In other news, President Trump has announced a massive influx of imported ground beef to be introduced to US markets at a 25% discount below market rates. The President has refused to identify the source of the discount beef."
There is no bottom. I am aghast.
Horse girl is antifa now
This is why 47 refused to tell a reporter what 'country' he made a deal with to provide more 'ground beef'.
Yeah so um I do in fact remember reading this in Project 2025 and even telling people about it and like they didn’t think this could be serious but here we are. And to be fair “They want to slaughter wild horses when they get back in the White House” doesn’t sound like a thing that should be real.
My loathing of President Epstein knows no bounds.
I just signed a @theactionnetwork.bsky.social petition: Count Every Horse: Stop Bureau of Land Management Wild Horse Sales to Slaughter. Sign here: actionnetwork.org/petitions/co...
🔥 This is OUTRAGEOUS. Under Pedo Trump, a legal loophole is allowing protected wild mustangs to be stripped of their protections and sold for as little as $25—potentially putting them on the road to slaughter. America’s wild horses are not disposable commodities.. 🐎🇺🇸 people.com/fears-rise-t...
Could this be the source of the "gound beef" Trump says he is bringing to America but refuses to identify the source....
Wonder who got the money for the sale of animals that didn't belong to him?
When will the Crazy One be sold for 25 dollars or less? 😁
Trump Administration to slaughter these beautiful Horses ! Heartbreaking & WRONG BUT THANKFUL HERE IN AZ Governor Katie Hobbs has HALTED the removal of the Salt River Wild Horse Herd through 2027 while researchers study There are 85K plus wild horses in the USA that Trump wants to slaughter
I have to wonder if the horse slaughter is where Trump’s “mystery beef” is coming from.
Trump's decision to import unvetted & undoubtedly unhealthy meat (perhaps it's beef, perhaps it's horse) in another of his monumental grifts to line his pocket hurts both American ranchers & consumers. I have no pity for the ranchers that have supported him, & I will not be eating his mystery meat.
Trump can’t see the beauty and value in any creature or anything he doesn’t own.
how can anyone slaughter these beautiful and majestic icons of american history?
May DT and his cross over for just a few min in his/they're next life as a majestic male smaller than the others. So the bigger boys show him him thing or two. For just a short time. The many things DT and his have damaged in our beautiful world will come for them.
Reminder: not just slaughter....SELL to slaughterhouses!🤑
Other than reselling it to America as “beef” what is the actual reason for the Heritage Foundation to slaughter wild horses? I know I’ll regret asking because it’s prob dark af but why was this on their agenda way back when they wrote that damn Project 2025? Why?
wtf does it get them to kill these animals?
So oil cos can use the land…
If I were to guess, it probably has to do with the land they're on being protected in some way. The people behind P2025 are Christian dominionists (Christian Reconstructionists are also dominionist) who believe they're called by God to take back dominion over the earth. Animals have no rights.
This sort of makes them the most evil organization in the United States. This is mustache twirling villainy.
I’m with you on this. The Heritage Foundation is behind everything that we are experiencing. Why? Great question.
They want it because the government spends $100M+ a year keeping penned wild horses alive.
"300,000 metric tons of PRODUCT FOR GROUND BEEF" Not 300,000 metric tons of ground beef. PRODUCT FOR ground beef. wtf is that? (I know, wild horses, no need to carpet-bomb the comments...)
Think I’ll pass on this “mystery meat”. This idiot thinks everyone eats hamburgers.
The scheme behind Trump’s beef import plan. Absolutely Evil. Please share widely. youtube.com/shorts/cbgW0...
Yeah, wtf? We know that 30,000 lbs of Argentinian beef was recently recalled due to lack of health inspections. Not enough inspectors , deregulations, and now mystery meat product..Trump won’t even tell us which country(s) he’s importing the product from..
Argentina! The same Argentina we paid 40B to and that just had 22K lbs of beef recalled because it didn't go through inspection! I'm sure they're NOT trying to push that same 22K lbs on us, right!?? 🙄
It’s either horse meat or
I would become a vegetarian but not goin well on that side either
wait a fucking minute, didn't I just see a story about that fuckface killing all the wild horses and all of a sudden hes getting mystery meat from "somewhere"????