Under Trump, protected wild horses being sold and sent toward slaughter
You think Trump can’t possibly become any worse of a monster, and then you find out his administration is sending America’s wild horses to slaughterhouses. What the Trump administration is doing to our wild horses is absolutely disgusting. 🤮 There has to be a line.
It’s in Project 2025. If they get rid of the wild horses then they don’t have to protect the lands the horses live on.
And it's just a coincidence that he's "importing hamburger" from unknown countries. I refuse to buy ground beef for the rest of his term.
He and Stephen Miller would be doing the same with immigrants if they thought they could get away with it. Give them time.
Meanwhile, @hakeem-jeffries.bsky.social met with, Jared fucking Kushner, to ask how the Dems and this current regime can work together 🙄 I hate it here!
Stop this shit NOW! OMG. For $25 a horse they killed so many last year, now they want to send more to the Slaughterhouse! No more!
Just wait till he starts logging the National Parks to avoid Canada’s 50% tariffs on Canadian softwood. That fucker needs to stroke out soon.
I lived in Wadsworth NV for a dozen yrs, reservation land, right beside BLM land where the MOST BEAUTIFUL of wild horse herds are located (btwn Reno & Fernley NV). My drive home from Intuit M-F was enjoyable bc of them. There's a wild horse holding ranch above Spanish Springs I'd go by occasionally
And now we know where the no tariff “beef” is coming from!
This has been occupying my mind since I read about it Im sick in my soul. Every one find a reputable WILD HORSE rescue. Donate! This is another terroristic attack on our wild horses and psyche #wildhorse
I guess we know what your mystery "beef" is now.
Is this where the mystery meat will be coming from?
I don't think it's just wild horses.
The #TrumpRegime really has no respect or compassion for anything. This really takes the cake.
I’m not willing to regard Trump slaughtering wild horses at the same time he’s offering Americans cheap “ground beef” as simply a coincidence . . .
I would be surprised to discover that Donald Trump is the Mrs. Lovett of politics. TODD: What is that? LOVETT: It's priest. Have a little priest. TODD: Haven't you got poet, or something like that? LOVETT: No, y'see, the trouble with poet is 'Ow do you know it's deceased? Stick to priest!
This is horrible. Stop killing our Wild American Horses for cheap burger food. You fucks! Ahhhh. This pisses me off!
When asked which countries the beef are coming from, his response was “I rather not say”. Some criticize that responce. I think he was just horsing around.
How the fuck are we going to make it through another 2 1/2 years of this
Plus his post said "ground beef product" or something like that. Ewww.
I wouldn’t put it past Trump to serve human meat.
It speaks volumes that Trump is refusing to say where the 300,000 metric tons of tariff-free "cheap ground beef" is going to come from.
Why in the goddamn FUCK are they killing horses for?????????
Zactly. Especially if you know horsemeat commands a premium in countries where it's legal to be sold.
I fear you are correct. Ghastly coincidence, if it is a coincidence.