Ted Lasso Season 4, Episode 4 'Greyhounds' Day Off' released
Not 5 minutes into Ted lasso and there’s a whole scene about Harry Potter. The show is produced by WB and it’s definitely a propaganda campaign.
they're really laying it on thick all of a sudden, it's incredibly conspicuous
On the plus side, if they were confident it would be a success they wouldn't need to go to all this effort.
I at least enjoyed that Ted Lasso prefers Peter Jackson and never bothered with it.
It really feels like this with Tim Horton’s right now. They’re doing a HP collab out of nowhere and pushing harder for merch, decor and tie-ins than with the FIFA stuff. The one nearest me is holding a trivia night all about HP. So tone-deaf
This annoys me about Lanterns, the obvious use of Harry Potter in each episode. Surely they can reference Looney Tunes more? They managed it on Babylon 5 in the 90s!
That comes over as Desperate AF.
I have watched the first ten minutes of the new ted lasso twice and both times I zoned out and I don’t know what happened
I also can’t look at him w/o thinking about this lol
I am far too cynical to be in ted lasso’s core demographic. I want to electrocute some of these people
Ted Lasso would have fit perfectly in like 2008-2014
It gets its sea legs in episode 4.
The first episode was on the slow side but they got a bunch of American stuff in which was a little change of pace.
they’re killing the mra one
Current weekly watches: Silo Ted Lasso Reacher Guy Mont-Spelling Bee Game Changer / Smartypants Coming soon: Taskmaster Am I missing anything good?!
It’s Always Sunny is back, and I’ve been digging the Rick and Morty spinoff President Curtis show on hbo max.
Lucky and Trying on Apple. Lucky just wrapped up its weekly run really well. Trying is about to end its fifth season. Just started Furious on Hulu. First few episodes are great. It’s a weekly drop, but mostly available. Adults and R. J. Decker are coming back soon and they will be in my rotation.
Ludwig season 2 is back (but an odd episode drop of groups of 3 episodes).
If you like Game Changer, try Make Some Noise!