Madonna opens VMAs with Sabrina Carpenter and Charli XCX
Madonna reveals at the #VMAs that she personally DMed Sabrina Carpenter after her team took 5 days to respond to her collaboration request.
Madonna fan since her first song (Holiday) came out on Chicago airwaves. The “old lady” IS the Queen. She’s not just an entertainer. She’s a feminist & liberal that pushed the boundaries of what’s appropriate for women. And she still performing today more than 40 years later! #OldLadyPower
Madonna thinks she is 19……..she is in her 60’s……she is having a serious mid-life crisis
What does Madonna have on? Omg that’s pitiful
Madonna couldn’t afford some pants?
have I ever mentioned that Prince DMed me a couple times 🤣
desperately need to know who she was shading when she said it’s hard to find professional people to work with these days 😭😭😭
If I found this out, I would almost certainly fire my agency.
as bichinha pequenas, duas hobbitzinhas
eu sempre imaginei a madonna bem mais alta que a sabrina kkkkkk são do mesmo tamanho meu deus
ela chamando a equipe da sabrina de incompetente em rede nacional kkkkkkk
Madonna opened the 2003 VMAs with Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera and here she is 23 years later opening it with Sabrina Carpenter.
And one best artist of the year too that’s a pretty big accomplishment for anyone, but I noticed that most of the shitty comments come from men all about ageism and all that bullshit when they aren’t to anybody I’m so tired of these kind of men
These posts on Madonna are funny.