Mariachi band performs national anthem at Soldier Field
Having a mariachi band play the national anthem at the Bears game just made my night. Case Keenum, Give Them Hell!
Is there a video clip? I am not watching the game.
I just watched the same and thought it was a new classic. Those faces with their hands over heart, as the band got going was to die for 🤣
Case Keenum giving the mariachi band that anthem slot was the highlight of the night, and the whole stadium knew it.
I'm an Eagles fan. But, dang, I love the Bears now
And that pile moving TD made my heart sing!
MEGA Heads exploding! LOVE IT!!
MAGA gets STUNNED on Monday Night Football! The Chicago Bears had a mariachi band play the national anthem before tonight's Monday Night Football game against the Eagles, and the MAGA cult is melting down.
That was a pretty good version. Let MAGAts whine. I enjoyed it.
OMG I love Chicago.......Thanks to the Bears organization.
Those high notes are awesome!!!!
Mariachi band playing Baby Shark in a restaurant in Orlando near Disney
The way the Bears are playing tonight, that band might get more invites!
Things like this, and all the charity work the teams/players do, are why I keep watching the NFL. Tastes better with cult loser tears.
MAGA is now angry at seeing a Mariachi band of Mexican-Americans playing the National Anthem at a football game. It has always been about racism and white supremacy.
I was delighted to see that amazing band at the Chicago game tonight and I felt it was a strong cultural statement by Chicago that said 'Eff these racists', which I really appreciate.
Ignorance is amazing, Latino’s are generational US citizens & can enjoy Mariachi music 🎵. Just like the Irish like polkas. Some of our ancestors arrived from Spain 1731 settled in a Spain territory, Then became Texas…we built Alamo, etc.
Yes, and with some evangelical bullshit thrown in. I thoroughly despise their reality.
HELL YEAH this is the best rendition of the national anthem i have ever heard
I'll warn you next time it comes up but a highlight of the int'l soccer calendar is playing Trinidad & Tobago where they do the national anthem on steel drum
Beautiful! Here's another banger, arranged by the great Juan Dies. www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1R4...
Seems like a lot of folks are hearing the national anthem performed by mariachis for the first time! • It is Hispanic Heritage Month • Chicago has a very large Mexican population • Yes, it’s really cool • Where I’m from, large high schools often have a mariachi group as a subgroup to marching band
The White Sox had a mariachi band play the national anthem for Friday’s Hispanic Heritage Night. Best of the season.
I hope y’all get the chance to hear the national anthem sung in Navajo before a high school sporting event. That is super cool.
The Chicago Fire have had a mariachi anthem a few times in recent years, and in my opinion should do it every game...but alas, they switch it up.
The high school where my son teaches in Tucson has mariachi and flamenco in the curriculum
This reminds me of a conversation I had with one of the ladies at the papusa stand saying I’d miss the quesadillas next year and when I said I was gonna move to Chicago she said that would find a lot of good Mexican food there lol
I need a mariachi band to always follow me around. No reason - just because I want to.