Kristi Noem files for divorce from Bryon Noem
It's official: Kristi Noem has filed for divorce from Bryon Noem.
Well at least she didn’t take him out to the gravel pit.
Bet he’s deflated to hear this.
Much like Kristi Noem I don't have a dog in this fight.
Haha. She’s really trying to frame this as “he was a cross dresser”? Bitch murdered dogs and took her very-public manwhore all over the world on taxpayer-funded trips, but yeah, *he’s* the problem. I hope he takes her to the cleaners.
Hopefully Bryon gets custody of the animals
Eh. He was such a boob.
I wish them the breast
One of the enduring mysteries we'll never get an answer to is who they thought they were fooling by staying married, and to what purpose.
Odd to me that Lewondowski is barely mentioned in this piece (basically a footnote at the end).
Say it ain’t so! Who could possibly have seen this coming?
Taking the marriage to the gravel pit
Oh is THAT the euphemism that y’all in the media are using for specification? I am deceased. 
Gents, she's single! If you are: ♦️Extremely conservative; ♦️Into wide-ranging cosplay; ♦️A shameless grifter; and ♦️Not really into dogs, ...Then it's your lucky day!
I’m shocked. So shocked. It’s shocking. 🫢
Ah gee. That’s too bad. And they seemed like such a happy couple. 😂
If these two crazy kids can’t make I, what hope is there for the rest of us?