Backpack wins Fat Bear Week 2026
Introducing your ultimate fighter and champion: Bear 89 Backpack 👑 Thanks for joining us for the biggest Fat Bear Week to date.
#910 is my girl, but I am so happy you won, you handsome and delightful bear. You did your mom, Holly, proud!
yay! this was a really tough choice, 910 is a beautiful thicc queen
Congrats Fatty, mama would be proud!
Hurray for ALL the fat bears! Thank you salmon, you make it possible.
I totally thought 910 had it, she was huge
Congratulations 89 Backpack! You deserve it.
It was the back scratches and he totally deserves it
ALL HAIL OUR CHONKY CHAMPION!!! #FatBearWeek
I for one welcome our new corpulent ursine sovereign
A truly deserving champion. I need a full One Shining Moment to celebrate both the fatness and the bearness of it all.
@solomonrmissouri.com thick is thick. And we have a new thick king.