Packers sign veteran guard Kevin Zeitler to one-year deal
If you’re in line to play OL for the Green Bay Packers STAY IN LINE
THEY HAVE TO LET YOU PLAY
Still have a massive coaching problem for o-line. Butkus will have no idea how to get them prepped and ready. He's probably asking if HR can put them in orientation for a month whole he figures it out.
Ugh, I hate how funny and apt this is. I laughed out loud and then got real sad
Heard they're bringing back Aaron Rodgers...to play right tackle
If you're a center, the Ravens would like to speak with you too.
#Packers brought in veteran G Kevin Zeitler for a visit. It wasn't a tryout, but it doesn't mean they won't sign him. Stay tuned.
Zeitler, 36, might cost the Packers some money, possibly $6-8 million, some in the league have estimated. He's a right guard. Laken Tomlinson, 34, is a left guard. Those two could be the starters if Packers go with both. They would be putting a lot of trust in some aging vets.
Lmaooooo throwing the kitchen sink at this line and I am here for it
Tomlinson, Becton, and now maybe Zeitler Basically finding anyone who is available who at one time was a starting caliber guard and seeing if any of them have any magic left. I guess they are atleast trying