Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Portugal training camp
Cristiano Ronaldo announces he has left the Portugal national team camp: “In time, I will tell all the Portuguese the truth about the reasons that motivated me to leave the national team, to which I always devoted myself.”
Unless the answer is "to go to prison for rape" who gives a shit what this heinous cunt says
Oh dear. Someone told him he was too old didn’t they.
Finally met his match with Jesus.
Oh shit Portugal might be decent again
they want that contract with… ?
he should leave the earth next
Definitely been told he's too old and now he's flouncing off.
He must've felt left out of the conversation with all the other rapists in the news lately
"Because you're old and shit and always make it all about you to the detriment of the team's performance?"
"I will tell all the portuguese the truth" colega estás más visto que el tebeo y tienes a una selección secuestrada... que vergüenza
I think we could make an educated guess. Would it have anything to do with me, more me and then even more me?
Is it to do with the fact you’re fucking shite?
I'm guessing it's because you can't accept it when someone says no?
Cristiano Ronaldo quits Portugal camp and promises ‘truth’ after reports of rift with coach
The truth he needs to accept is that he is old, barely moves, is a detriment to the team when he’s on the pitch, and needs to make way so Portugal can develop younger talent. He, being Ronaldo, will accept none of that. Maybe Jordan Peterson can give him some counselling sessions.
Ronaldo: "I should have retired a decade ago. What the fuck am I doing? That's the truth."
If this is the end for CR7 then all rivalries aside I doubt it's what any true football fan will have wanted to see. They'd have wanted it to end with him crying like a baby on the pitch after skying a crucial penalty in an important shootout.
The first Portugese manager in 5 years has finally asked "why tf are we playing this washed out prick?"
The truth is I can't run any more and find it hard to get in position and no longer help the team out elsewhere, and it's not in me to make a dignified exit.
Well, Portugal's newly implemented 'No rapists' policy seems to be working.
Is the truth that you’re a long way past it and only carrying on in the hope of scoring 1000 goals?
A tal mentalidade à Ronaldo
I think we all know the truth. And it won’t be the same as his version. #Ronaldo