AEW Dynamite tribute to Pac, Moxley promo and ten‑bell salute
I don't know if Jon Moxley can see the future, but he can see truth. #AEWDynamite
I think he had Andy in mind but still, damn
The line about 2 different types of eulogies is incredible.
Christ almighty, I thought it was a new promo and was wondering how Marina was holding it together, and then the pull back and reveal to have PAC standing there by himself at the end. Chills
“To our last breath” guess that is really what “death rider” really means.
The fact that Mox cut this promo on Saturday night... I have no words.
Phenomenal promo that hit even harder and comes across more poignant given the tragedy that would happen less than 24 hours later
Jesus I could barely breathe during this. Unreal. #aewdynamite
I just cannot believe this man this isn't supposed to be like this
This is the kind of talk that ignites fires. #AEWDynamite 🤼♂️
Everything about this promo, far, far too appropriate to where we are today, but with PAC the last to leave the frame, I lost my composure.
The man is a prophet
The greatest sport in the world.
he obviously had andy in mind but the combination of what happened so soon after this with pac also being the final one to leave the frame is so haunting
Fuck man, one of the last things Pac did with the crew and Moxs promo just is eerie timing.
"There are two types of eulogies – one is 'this is what this guy did, and the other is 'this is who this guy was'." - Jon Moxley
That he recorded this promo before PAC died and it ended up being PAC's final segment is so cruel #AEWDynamite
cutting this promo cause one of your friends died this month and then the guy standing next to you the whole time dying the next day jesus christ man
For one night, Bryan Danielson and Jon Moxley are brothers once more #AEWDynamite is live as we pay tribute to the life and legacy of PAC on TBS and HBO Max
The reason for it is just gut-wrenchingly tragic, but this is truly one of the most beautiful moments of real life and the fictional world of wrestling interweaving you will ever see. Two men who, in kayfabe, had their friendship shattered rebuilding it due to their shared brother passing.
If you didn't feel this moment, you're a heartless fuck. #AEWDynamite
This moment shattered so many of our hearts because the reason they reunited should not have been the reason. 💔 #AEWDynamite
brutal. rip PAC 😢🖤 #AEWDynamite
This was the 4th time I started crying in the first half hour.
ICH WEINE NICHT IHR WEINT
Wow. PAC brought Jon Moxley and Bryan Danielson back together. Sobbing again. That was beautiful, man. Wow. #AEWDynamite
That made me full on ugly cry. We were there when they betrayed Bryan and put the bag over his head. The fact that they did that just now. Some things are bigger than wrestling. And sometimes, the story ebbs and flows and changes direction like a river and carries you to a new place.
I successfully started an, albeit small, "fuck don callis, fuck ice too" chant. My job is complete. #AEWDynamite
It makes sense. Death Riders HAVE to be faces now. And this is how you do it in kayfabe. Bryan forgives because he loves Jon. Simple.
"AEW can't tell stories" AEW told a story TONIGHT. The argument is DEAD.
A beautiful moment under the most tragic of circumstances. A half hour into this show and I'm already a mess.
That tore me up. 😭