Silent Hill: Townfall developer announces balance patch to address 'The Weight'
my final take on Silent Hill: Townfall after taking 16 hours to finish it.
geniunely such a boring, long, terrible game
genuinely how this game left me feeling
Yikes was that bad huh?….. why does this make me wanna play it more?….. I mean I was gonna play it regardless if it sucked or not but I’m definitely gonna wait for it to go on sale would this be the first stinker with the VTuber model you say?
I tried listening to the first stream this morning and concluded the rest of the game probably wasn't worth it if there was that little detail and intrigue within the first few hours.
Literally rewatching your old silent hill 2 streams cuz i got bored
Alright, Than I'll will not play that game and will skip it and not waste my time with it.
"silent hill game only counts if it takes place in silent hill" IT IS NOT A REAL PLACE! IT IS A METAPHYSICAL GUILT DIMENSION, PLEASE BE SERIOUS
if you're saying Silent Hill DOWNPOUR is a truer Silent Hill game than Townfall simply because Murphy Actually Goes There you're just a not a serious person worth having a conversation with, I'm sorry
silent hill is a state of mind. any place can be silent hill if you're tortured enough.
The real Silent Hill was the self-hatred we physically manifested along the way.
"no, you see, they should have named it 'game where the protagonists are tormented by their perceived mistakes and guilt in a foggy purgatory dimension by the owner of the silent hill IP, unrelated to the silent hill IP'"
they don't know about other world
If this is about townfall, I dunno I vibe a lot with it so far and don't understand the hate it's getting. Plus haven't like all the games after 3 been outside Silent Hill?