Dynasty Warriors 3: Complete Edition Remastered launches with day‑one patch
DW3 Remastered showed up. Suffice to say, I’m having a lovely evening.
Finally. What they DID to Zhang He (positive).
Whaaaa?!? I didn’t even know it was that far along, let alone actually out! Glad it’s good!
What do you mean they made a remaster of the best warriors game ? 😱
Please tell me the voices for that cutscene are the same (I'm downloading it as soon as I'm off work!)
Do we finally have a good modern dynasty warriors release?
I've been playing the demo and was like wow, Zhao Yun took a fair few games to feel good to play didn't he? Zhou Yu is as amazing as I remembered though. I look forward to getting an infinite musou item and run like a mad man as Gan Ning.
the Dynasty Warriors 3 remastermake is pretty good honestly, it speaks volumes as to how solid the core is that they've left most of the game deeply unaltered because there's no room for improvement
also got Red Hare on my first go. auntie still has it
Against potential better judgements I am excited to eventually get my hands on this after hearing your praises, I'm so relieved they actually put thought into it and didn't just essentially make a DW3 skin pack with a full price game admission
I'm pretty much already gonna be prepared to enjoy a few of the QoLs they added, like removing the auto-lock, but still being miffed about the graphics now just looking like everything else on the market now and losing readability, and just wishing they released a collection.
Dynasty Warriors 3: Complete Edition Remastered will remind you why so many people love the series and why it has maintained such an endearing legacy all these years later. Our Review: pixelbytegaming.com/dynasty-warr...
I just hope the controls are a bit more fluid feeling. Loved this game when I was a kid.
I’ve enjoyed some of the musou spinoffs of other series (Zelda, Dragon Quest, Persona) so I should probably check out the original series at some point. This sounds like a good place to start. Great review!
3 was my first! I didn't know they were doing this! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss