Bradley Cooper to play Duke in Danny McBride G.I. Joe
Bradley Cooper will star as Duke in the new 'G.I. Joe' movie Directed by Danny McBride (via Deadline)
Will he get impaled by a snake thrown through his heart by a genetically engineered super warrior created by a secret race of snake men?
Imagine Rocket Racoon's Voice shouting "Yo, Joe!" lol
I guess that G.I. Joe Transformers movie is dead
I had to check that this wasnt a culture crave parody account because what
I mean it’s better than Max Landis.
I mean…. I guess #GIJOE
Not a bad pick, keeps the character to a type I think old heads will still dig while subtly moving him a bit away from the "all American" type most find a little off putting. That being said, after the recent batman news, I want Steve Buscemi as Cobra Commander opposite him.
Imagine Rocket Racoon's Voice shouting "Yo, Joe!" lol