Harry Potter 'Malfoid' fan‑art trend criticized for use of derogatory 'foid' term
booksOct 2, 202644597
DopeLenny ‼️Commissions Open 6/??‼️
@dopelenny.bsky.social
Folks keep bringing up this Harry Potter trend but I don't even know what it is and no one I follow has drawn or reposted any type of Harry Potter art 🤔 I guess that just means I only follow cool people who are somewhat physically and mentally attractive ☺️
212h ago
It reminds me of that one "fad" where people were drawing Tapu Lele the Pokemon with G-cups. I saw people yapping about that but didn't see it at all until one of the folks I follow on Patreon drew it lol Anyway, these drawing trends suck I'm always saying this. If I had motion I would start one
i finally saw someone i followed talking about it in a good light and i'm sayin there's GOTTA be a better trend for an artist to lose their audience over