Will Ospreay to defend AEW World Title in Clockwork Carnage at WrestleDream
Will Ospreay posted a video of himself practicing the Black Arrow ahead of Wednesday’s Dynamite. A very cool look behind the scenes. (via Will Ospreay on IG)
I will never figure out just how these folks can make themselves move in such a way, like I literally trip over my own feet and there's humans who can do this shit
I will say...the one PACism that he didn't get nailed down, is the leg crossed over like a figure four, which always made PAC look like the "hanged man" tarot card. 🤼
Oh this is actually brilliant and helpful to me. Okay gather around kiddies, and let me explain what Ospreay is doing. So the reason I didn’t doubt Ospreay’s ability to do the Black Arrow is because he can already do the Skytwister Press standing. It’s a progression.
Man can hit it flatfooted? 😳
Oh shit, I just realised clockwork carnage is FOR the world title 💀 i thought it was for #1 contender billiam that is unhinged lmao
WAIT WHAT ARE YOU SURE I TOTALLY MISSED THAT
oh my god i'm so happy. wrestle fever dream more like
it's... i dunno what to think of it 😭 i love multimen thing that feel like an original challenge with a specific context but i think they could take out a few rules
He is just out here doing and saying things 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Billiam just booked this for EVE as a proof of concept too.