57th anniversary of Monty Python's Flying Circus
There’s loads of television anniversaries today. 1969 - first episode of Monty Python’s Flying Circus 1970 - first episode of The Magic Roundabout But most importantly, on this date in 1984, the first episode of The Family News was shown.
Family-ness, even. Fuck you, autocorrect
And a year after this triumph, ITV fought back with the first ever edition of Saint & Greavsie
I still remember the absolute joy of seeing the episode of The Family Ness that features the full version of theme tune.
It's good that they did news for the whole family, but what's the screenshot from?
Thank you for that earworm 😱😁
I can hear this image.
#IsmuasMonthOfMusic 🎼 #MusicChallenge 🎶 Day 5️⃣: A song that makes you laugh. 🗣️ Monty Python 🔊 Sit On My Face
#IsmuasMonthOfMusic 🎼 #MusicChallenge 🎶 Day 5️⃣: A song that makes you laugh. My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink And I Don't Live Jesus - Jimmy Buffett youtube.com/watch?v=FNRp...
#IsmuasMonthOfMusic 🎼 #MusicChallenge 🎶 Day 4️⃣: A song you wish you could hear for the first time again. One of my favorite songs ever, since I was 12 years old. youtu.be/lbtH4YO9ntc?...
#IsmuasMonthOfMusic 🎼 #MusicChallenge 🎶 Day 5️⃣: A song that makes you laugh. www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRMW...