Reform MP Sarah Pochin buys £800,000 second home after raising concerns about issue
newsOct 6, 202626490
Otto English
@ottoenglish.bsky.social
Sarah Pochin raised "concerns" in parliament about the impact of second homes on rural communities. Two days later she purchased an £800,000 second home on Anglesey. Remarkable stuff. www.theguardian.com/politics/202...
4092h ago
Wait. Reform are full of sh*t? This changes everything. Cheers.
Where do these cunts get their money ? Why do normal decent people struggle while thick, horrible people like her get to buy an extra house for nearly a million quid ?
Presumably she is mainly concerned that they are very expensive (for her)
'No, I didn't mean ME.'
Surely exactly what you would expect from her?
Oooh It’s all do as I say not as I do isn’t it I think homes are to live in , I’d tax 2nd homes, buy to let and air b@b to the hilt