Silent Hill: Townfall players stream New Game+ runs and alternate endings
Really didn't expect to love Townfall THIS much. This is a good ass game dude. FUN ass game. Just did Clara Woods for the second time. WOW that part good Feels like my scary silent hill dreams come to life. Where I'm looking out the windows and seeing monsters standing in the streets. I lock door!!
Loved my time with the game, they got every little detail from staying in a small Scottish town, from the old style of telephone box to the bins and grit boxes being identical to ones you’d find here. Getting hit with a “go get a topped up leccie card” as a puzzle was hilarious to me.
I'm waiting for my copy in 2 days. People seem divided of it. But hopefully I end up on the good side.
it's undoubtedly my favourite in the franchise in every aspect except the story. Phenomenal horror experience.