Padres place Mason Miller on postseason paternity list, out for Game 3
I doubt if anyone here will need to hear this but it's good that Mason Miller is there for his family. He's literally on the Padres, he has to go be a dad.
Can you imagine the takes if he didn’t take leave and pitched?
i feel like the discourse about him hasn’t been as annoying as the probability of fried having to be put on that list tomorrow
There's only one Padre and his name was Tony Gwynn. (That was a good joke, though, for real)
I do not take issue with him. He’s my large adult son and Craig Stammen is on my fraud watch list.
San Diego Padres placed RHP Mason Miller on the paternity list.
Sure seemed like the Brewers were his daddy the other day.
The new postseason roster trick is spawning
someone should've bought these guys a calendar
This baby is such a blessing. Thank you for knocking her up in January.
Padres taking this “dads” thing too far
But I thought the Brewers made him his da you know what? Good for him.
Forty weeks ago was about New Year’s Eve. This is the only season-end champagne celebration Padres players get to have.
Dude took one look at the Padres rotation in spring training and decided “nah I’ll be free in October”
The Dads done in by a future dad. How ironic.
That's just some poor planning by Mason.