Megyn Kelly accused of mocking alleged rape victim in recent remarks
Megyn Kelly has apparently decided that dragging an alleged rape victim for filth is good for her bottom line. Whatever gets the clicks, and whatever keeps the outrage machine running. Megyn Kelly is 🗑️
She’s despicable. She has no soul or morals. Shes an empty shell.
There’s an entire industry of people who spout vile shit for a living. Because there remains a sizable and enthusiastic audience for vile shit.
She just loves carrying water for the patriarchy, a total disgrace. 🤢
With the absolute trash opinion/commentary this woman wields, for an obscenely unimaginable amount of money I'm sure, I will never understand how she is capable of completely ignoring the fact that she has a daughter.
Strange that Megyn Kelly can’t quietly enjoy the $69 million that she was paid by NBC to end her contract after a short stint at the network. She couldn’t fit in.
I'm old enough to remember Megan Kelly when she didn't look like a diner waitress on the late shift. 😳