UK Greens split over anti Zionism motion and party direction
Column on Greens, anti-Zionism and why the people who pathologically hate something are not the most reliable people to define it accurately www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...
"Polanski's authority is solar-powered, activated only when the light of an enthusiastic crowd shines directly on him." 👏🏻
I've read a lot on this topic over the past couple of days but this captures more succinctly than anything else the mess the Greens are in and why.
He absolutely blew it. Great writing!
I thought the Green Party had a future. Sadly that appears to not be the case, at least in the short to medium term. Rafael Behr makes some excellent points: www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...
I agree with him, Polanski messed this up, like what happened at Golder's Green, i voted Green before the last election because of Starmer tough choices and welfare spending too high, but Polanski too scared to condemn those Palestine activists that will split the Green party in half
While Behr misrepresents reality in parts at least he was honest about his feelings about Corbyn and those who supported him. I don’t think he made any good points.