Spider-Man: Brand New Day hits VOD, available to rent and buy
Finally saw Spider-Man: Brand New Day. It was pretty good. Much better than No Way Home, and the antagonist was really, really good. Also really enjoyed seeing Peter navigate a world that forgot about his civilian identity completely and commit to Spider-Man 100%. Probably the best of the MCU...
--Spider-Man movies. Spider-Man is more mature and that naturally comes with more responsibility. Also, I LOVED his friendship with The Punisher. That dynamic really added that special sauce to the film. He doesn't even feel out of place in this movie either.
It was a great movie dude And I was afraid it was gonna be as mid-bad as the other mcu spidey flicks 😂
Brand New Day is the Spider-Man film I’ve been waiting for them to make ever since he was brought into the MCU. I didn’t dislike the Home trilogy, but they all felt like they were missing some parts of the character that I love,