Majora's Mask soundtrack added to Nintendo Music
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask OST added to Nintendo Music music.nintendo.com/en-US/playli...
astral observatory theme is so good
Yesssssssss!!!! Just missing Twilight Princess now and all 3D Zelda aoST are added!!!
TIL that the final hours theme is officially named ‘Last Day’ in this game. It’s also hilarious how dedicated this game is to calling those creatures at Romani Ranch ‘ghosts’ when they’re clearly aliens lol. Even the soundtrack is in on it…
I have been waiting for this one since day 1 Stone Tower Temple here I come
Dawn of a new day... #NintendoMusic
I think Astral Observatory might be one of the best pieces of music in the whole series.
[Nintendo Music] 🤖 "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" has been added. Listen now: 🔗 music.nintendo.com
my mask is majora rn 🫦
Who wants to bet they'll add The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D next week? If they're not going to add it at the same time as this, they might as well keep the Majora's Mask hype train going, rather than be an inevitable disappointing solo addition in the future. #NintendoMusic
Everyone say thank you to me because this wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t started playing it
One of Koji Kondo's most haunting.