Dragon's Dogma 2: Dark Arisen launches on Switch 2
I spent literally the last 2 days obsessively playing Look Outside for the first time. Holy CRAP that game is good, and apparently some elements are randomized?? I'm doing my best not to start another playthrough because the Dark Arisen expansion comes out tomorrow. #blutoid
I loved Look Outside! I just didn't love playing it. Loads and loads of traps, roll of the dice deaths, general pacing issues, etc. I'll probably give it another go one of these days, though. If you want another game like it, I recently bought NO-SKIN...
I've literally never even heard of this. Is it new?
It’s so good! I don’t get scared playing video games and this one made me genuinely uncomfortable. I love it.
I fell off hard with Look Outside. Loved so much about it but it was so clunky to play. I keep meaning to give it another attempt or three. Feels like it deserves it.
I bounced off DD2 so hard. I'm hoping the Dark Arisen, and the plenty of patches afterwards. Will make something I can come back to...