Knights of Guinevere, episode 2 premieres on YouTube
Goddamn, Knights of Guinevere kicks ass so far. Love seeing more deeply personal, challenging character studies within all the colour, pomp, and circumstance of cartoons.
The second episode was PHENOMENAL. I had no clue what to expect from it, but boy was I not prepared for what it gave us. I am so excited for the next episodes
I'm really loving the "punch up, not down" vibes too. Two episodes in and this show is already a gem.
Also pretty cool that Zeno Robinson got to be in it too.
Been busy, still keeping busy. Hope everyone enjoyed 102 for Knights of Guinevere!
Excellent job! I'm hooked officially.
Excellent work, I've already watched it twice and will watch it many times more later. It's so beautiful, fluid, and lived in, y'all make me cry. Hope you have time to rest soon. 🤘
It's AD for All Doer
Everyone in this house loved it! Amazing work, congratulations!