Star Trek: Starfleet Academy season 2 confirmed at NYCC, Bill Nighy and Rosemarie DeWitt join
The second season of #StarTrek #StarfleetAcademy returns to Paramount+ in March 2027
Can't wait!! Don't care what people are saying, I LOVED season one!!
I thought it was canceled.
Too bad everything Star Trek is held hostage by Paramount I can’t in good conscience support the same subhuman fascist scum that gutted CBS News and reduced it into a mouthpiece for the Turd Reich.
Many thanks to Paramount for accommodating my Japan trip in January.
I’m still just so angry this got cancelled.
I'm still so sad it got cancelled. Also because S2 reportedly ends on a huge cliffhanger.
Hoping this means we’ll get more time to generate build-up and have better situations politically in the real world by then!🤞🖖 #StarTrekStarfleetAcademy
ainda em luto pelo cancelamento 😔
If AI hasn't wiped out all of humanity by next March we've got something very exciting to look forward to!
Scott Bakula And ‘Enterprise’ Producer Mike Sussman Developing CBS Procedural, Door Still Open For ‘Star Trek: United’ [Exclusive] https://bit.ly/bakulasussmancopshow
A detective? A space detective? A space detective officer? A space detective officer with a dog? And they solve space crimes? Hmm, where have I seen that idea before?
My sense is anything involving Scott Bakula and Star Trek would require some stellar writing and the kind of character development an actor yearns for. A Star Trek: United could introduce Archer’s daughter as a starship captain facing new threats from old ENT foes & also help from allies (Shran?).
Well, If Star Trek United Comes To Life. Just Don't Have Words In The Theme Song. Just Sayin' 🖖🏽
Star Trek: Starfleet Academy Season 2 will premiere in March 2027. "Bill Nighy (About Time) and Rosemarie DeWitt (Untamed) will guest star in the upcoming season. Nighy will play Nahla’s estranged father, Nyk Ake, and DeWitt will play Tarima’s mother, Laytha Sadal, the First Lady of Betazed."
It’ll be the first Star Trek in 60 years that I haven’t watched, because it’s been corrupted by this Ellison fuckery. Sad. And I love Bill Nighy, but the subscription I already paid for before these cunts started ruining Hollywood ends in February, and I’m not giving them a fucking dime.
I'm really sad this show was prematurely canceled. It makes my excitement for the second season a bit bittersweet 🥲
Bill Nighy needs to play Erich Honecker in a biopic