Skip to content

Marvel Tōkon reveals Jane Foster Thor DLC for Winter 2027

comicsOct 11, 202621657

Sony and Arc System Works announced that Jane Foster as Thor will join MARVEL Tōkon: Fighting Souls as a Year 1 DLC character, arriving in Winter 2027. The full Year 1 slate also includes Venom, X-Men’s Jubilee, and a Phoenix version of Cyclops, and the developers revealed a stage set on Klyntar. The Jane Foster Thor reveal confirmed guest composer Keiichi Okabe will create her theme. The announcement frames these four as the initial post-launch fighters for Year 1 and gives a concrete seasonal window for Thor’s arrival, Winter 2027.

MARVEL Tōkon: Fighting Souls
@marveltokon.bsky.social

The goddess of thunder enters the fray! Jane Foster becomes Thor and brings Mjolnir's power to #MARVELTokon: Fighting Souls! Also introducing our first guest composer for her theme: the one and only Keiichi Okabe! Coming in Winter 2027!

2575h ago
Fighting Game Anniversaries
@fganniversaries.bsky.social

The full Year 1 lineup for Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls has been announced, featuring Phoenix Cyclops, Thor (Jane Foster), Venom, and Jubilee.

1334h ago
Quoting this
Aaron - Thorgi's Haunted Arcade144

Hey I was right about Jane Foster. Pretty good season, and looking forward to the Klyntar stage. But most importantly, look at that Peach Momoko art! They are a treasure for Marvel art.

finalcake20

I literally waited almost 30 years for Jubilee to be a playable character in a fighting game and not just relegated to an assist. Only some people can feel the joy I have rn. Very strong lineup.

Cin-o-Lantern Art @ Roundhouse11

Jane Foster being in really awesome! Jubilee getting to actually be in a fighting game that’s not an assist like in Marvel 1 is also amazing! Only boring one for me is Venom cause I thought it’d be like Agent Venom. Felt weird to just see normal Eddie, but maybe there’s more to it.

BigRed8

Holy fuck what type of news did I wake up too, honestly this is a solid year 1 pass, also lol cyk looks like the most bishonen character ever, like he just walked out of jojos part 5

Nass 🌙8

marvel games threatens to release another klyntar map

Caio Corraini 🌊6

os poderes da Jubileu evoluíram nos quadrinhos ou ela continua só soltando biribinha? porque achei curiosa a escolha (mas o design do boneco é imbatível mermo)

Witchy Namisky5

Good team, I just dont care for Thor Jane much but besides that im still excited lol. Hope we get actual Thor eventually

The Legacy Of M3

I love that Jubilee is finally getting her due in media.

FlashNeko2

... Just noticed Jubilee has in-line skates, so we're going HYPER 90s teen here, I see.

Gold A2

Also Peach Momoko kicking ass as usual.

2 sources