Kingdom Hearts IV trailer, Coco world, and anime series announced
Kingdom Hearts creator Tetsuya Nomura has confirmed that Sora is Latino
I think you mean Latinχ
I can see his parents are from Argentina 🤣🤣😂
... Ok... Good for Sora. I personally never looked at that character and thought, Spanish but cool. 🤷🏻
Finally some good fucking news
i didnt see the trailer cause i never even finished #2, but I'm hoping Star Wars world that'd be cool. Or Marvel. They got IPs dont fuck up worlds
No idea what's going on in this screenshot but Coco was a cool movie.
Oh yeah? What are his King of Fighters trio?
Fine. I'll play Kingdom Hearts again.
I need to hear Donald Duck say “No mames” when Sora does the collab attacks
Sora and crew are the biggest chismosos of all time, this wouldnt be surprising at all lol
Sora is Mexican I DONT MAKE THE RULES
if this came out 20 years ago he would be wearing a sombrero and the mexicans would have loved it
Kingdom Hearts IV - "can confidently say and promise that it will launch in 2027. Schedule wise, development is very smooth. It's not like an 80% or 90% thing, it's a 100% thing." - Tai Yasue (Square Enix)
Nomura just doubled down on that, too.
Do people think KH3 was delayed like crazy? It was announced for the 2018 and then delayed a month
Wonder how much Disney is in there this time.. i want you to remember Frozen..
I'll believe it when I see it, Tai.
It better, I want that physical!
Feels a little weird to showcase Coco as a KH world so recently after Pixar had to lay off so many people...
I gotta get going on kingdom hearts 2 and 3 + some YouTube videos.
Yeah I believe them We went so long with nothing bc they had to undo using UE5.
You can count on this release date because the last decade of Nomura titles have at least one co-director aka “the game finisher”
You know we're gonna hold you to that.
The fact that KH4 is gunna probably be the last Playstation disc game I get is crazy
I sure hope so with how long this been in development yasue and Nomura tend to be good about that sorta thing
Square Enix I owe u an apology
OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!! SO EXCITED FOR THIS GAME 🙏😭
Good a real Phyiscal version please i beg you square
Je veux ma boite PS5 tu n'as juste pas le choix Tetsuya
KINGDOM HEARTS 4 NEXT YEAR!!?? YESSS!! 😭 I HAD A FEELING!!! 🔥 NEXT YEAR IS SO STACKED!! 🤩🥳
When I saw the news, I knew you would freak out and I was right! I can’t believe it’s really happening and bonus: Assuming it doesn’t get delayed, it’s on a disc!!
So thankful we get a PC port right off the rip! Praying my hardware can at least run the game on medium! 😂
And the trailer that came with this information...
Dang I hope it might be spring 😭 but I think FF7 Rev spring and Fall KH4 makes more sense for Square and also helps my bank account lol
Oh, so you heard about a little series called Kingdom Hearts huh? Took ya time.
WE ARE WINNING NEXT YEAR, I CAN'T WAIT! also we're matching pfps again 😁
enough with the disney crap, i need kingdom hearts to start crossing over with classic 20th century literature
nick carroway: it eluded us then, but no matter. tomorrow we'll run faster, stretch further... boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past... sora: the green light... that must be where the heartless are keeping riku! donald duck: [unintelligible screeching] goofy: ahyuck!
Sora fighting against the existential dread in Kafka's The Trial would be a wild DLC. Imagine Heartless as abstract bureaucracy.
Sora defends the house from Ray Bradbury's "There Will Come Soft Rain" from heartless
Not 20th century, but I’d love to see Sora destroy everyone in Great Expectations and wipe that book from my memory
an if on a winter's night a traveler world would be sick
Sora fights Cathy from East of Eden