Square Enix lines up a stacked 2027 slate including KH4 and FF7 Revelation
Square Enix released a new Kingdom Hearts IV trailer! - Coco is the first Disney world announced - Late 2027 release date - Coming to Switch 2, PS5, Xbox Series and PC.
One of my very favorite animated story I love to watch over and over. I will be 78 this month. I know a good one when I see it. Encanto too.
@phluttilippe.bsky.social capotando com as notificações
Revelation and KH4 in the same year. Thank you Square Enix :')
i shall keep living for this
Esperando pacientemente el mundo de Zootrópolis para la segunda fursona de Sora
They fucking killed Sora before Kingdom Hearts IV is even out.
:3 I'm so happy to know that Kh4 is coming next year ^^. 3 broke my stride a bit but I'll still buy and play this one. My boy Sora is being rescued. Wait for us, baby, we're coming for you. <3 <3 <3.
It's a shame that Square Enix has been doing huge layoffs in favour of a Generative AI workforce, and that their games will likely contain content originally generated by it. They have used Azure OpenAI from Microsoft too... No shade to anyone who is hyped for KH4, ofc, but I can't be
Yeah that is a shame I feel like aaa game developers should start unionizing to counter act AI.
Yeah, I've been a fan of Square Enix for the longest time, but for some time now, it's been increasingly clear each year that the direction they are heading towards isn't good I really want to be hyped for some new releases, but I definitely can't be
What a shame. I have a lot of Square games on the shelf. Oh well. More money to buy other games.
My hype for KH ended with 3. My trust in square ended with FF15.
It’s a shame that people misconstrue news reports, intentionally or otherwise, to generate rage bait content. None of what you are asserting is supported by the source material provided except that “They have used Azure OpenAI”, which you presented vaguely, not revealing it was for a basic chatbot.
I owe most of my personality to JRPGs and their impact on me as a kid. Can they at least openly declare that they are doing their AI arc, so I know what not to buy..