Petra Parker transfeminine fanart wave gains momentum
petra parker into the multiverse could be a lot worse this one went crazy on twt
I think Penny Parker does sound better but I think about SnapCube when I hear that name more than anything
I don't know why this blew up, or exactly WHY Petra Parker Trans Spider-Woman is based. All I know is that it is for some reason. That, and Miles would support Petra before anyone else and introduce her to Gwen. #PetraParker
I would be a very spiderman thing to be incredibly supportive, but have no idea how. Meanwhile Deadpool somehow aces this one thing, much the annoyance of every other spider.
This debate is all over Tumblr lol
I know this is the exact opposite point, but the idea of her picking May and mirroring how Ben chose his name would make me really happy.
She chose Petra cause it can be shortened the Pet.
Sadly they're right, alliteration is as important as web swinging and constant suffering to a Parker
🩷 yoo if she went with Piper, that'd be so cool!!!! *o*
This is the exact conversation I've been having with myself, I don't love Petra, but I also agree that you need alliteration
As a transfeminine/nonbinary person, I can confirm this for you. When I came out, virtually my entire family refused to accept it, & insists on using my dead-name. My adoptive mother tried to pressure me into using the female version of the name that she picked, and when that didn't work, she just
What all the spider-trans name discourse sounds like to me
I don't know why trans-Spider-man has been trending and in my feed so much lately but it has given my giggle with this thought Posey Parker, 90s indie actress by day. Superheroine by night.
Would Penny get confusing in the multiverse with Peni Parker already around? (Though she’s psychically bonded with a spider, pilots a mech, and was co-created by Gerard Way, so I guess it wouldn’t be that weird for a Peter to become Penny from her perspective.)
It's rare that I jump on a drawing trend, but something about this Petra Parker/transfem Spider-Man wave over the last few days got me feeling a bit creative.
I imagined what her villains would do differently now she's she, and thought it'd be funny that Cletus correctly genders her and treats her like a lady, but unfortunately is also very misogynistic. He's been kicked out of the Sinister Six for this.
trans inclusive radical misogynist Carnage
Yo i was so out of the zone for this i thought it was transman Spiderman...
these Petra Parker comics have been a delight. Really nailed the character.
Quick Petra Parker fanart because she has blessed my timeline and I love her #art #spiderwoman #blackcat
Nice! I love how you gave her, like...an actual physique of a superhero instead of her being just "super-waif" thin, lol.
Petra Parker deserves more love, and this has that moody spider-noir energy nailed. Keep the art coming.
those of you whove played insomniac know that black cat is totally into this
@asouthernsun.bsky.social more Petra for your collection!
Does the message forbbiding the use for AI training really work? They repect that?
felt wrong not contributing to the transfem petra parker thingy
Venom being a chaser is really funny to me for some reason.
play or pass the ball petra !
What if they were t4t and Eddie is transfem too
Damn can't believe Spidey doesn't like poly relationships smh.
Reminder Venom is Mary Jane rn
I also would like to contribute but im too lazy to try drawing the suit webs again lol (Plus, Im practicing stuffs rn)
So Petra Parker, I'm no expert but I think it goes... Norman Osborn: Probably wouldn't care Doc Ock: Hello Peter, I mean Petra. Sorry. Kingpin: Is shitty bout it Silvermane: is VERY shitty bout it Doctor Connors: Strong ally Flint Marko: Doesn't get it but okay Kraven: Surprisingly cool about it
Ya'll are right, I definitely got Norman wrong
Symbiote- "Eddie how come YOU can't change your gender at will"
Nah with Norman’s toxic masculinity and misogyny, projection onto Parker, and obsession with psychologically wrecking her he is using the deadname nonstop
i like to imagine that Aleksei (The Rhino) would be a strong ally, because Petra was their (before transitioning) to support him after he lost his wife
Rhino would just be like "hey what happened to the other guy?" until someone explained it to him.
Echoing the thing other folks have said about norman but also I think kingpin is a great opportunity to do the "is weirdly nice about it for some reason???" comedy bit
The Vulture: Unhinged boomer rant Hobgoblin (Kingsley): Distinguished boomer rant Hobgoblin (Macendale): Chaser Hobgoblin (Leeds): Wait, isn't he dead? Demogoblin: Cannot tell the difference Shocker: Surprisingly chill Shriek: Chaser (female version)
Stilt Man: is above it. WIth his powerful telescoping legs, Stilt Man is above EVERYTHING! Hahahahaha!
Norman: Peter, you were supposed to be the son I WISH I had, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IVE SACRIFICED?!