Lanterns episode 1 kills Hal Jordan
In about an hour; Marty, @darrenmooney.bsky.social and I are talking Movies and TV!!!! For me, full praise to episode 1 of "Lanterns". I'm really looking forward to watching more. And "The End of Oak Street" might be "Deadpool & Wolverine" maybe movies were a mistake... levels of hate. Watch Here:
Go back and pay attention to Hathaway’s “what do we do about the milk in the fridge?” subplot. Seriously. It’ll unlock the thing
Lanterns was good. I find the mysteries to be compelling and the acting is good.
Hope this one lasts longer than the previous one. Pic is of me when The Rewind lasts less than 3 hours.
its worth saying Hal Jordan slept with a 14 year girl after she used her power ring to age up her body to that of an adult, he knew btw, if I'm remembering he slapped her for hitting on him as a teen.
Later, she was retconned as 200 because she's an elf. It's just it was 14 planet rotations around her sun. Because this was an incredibly horrible idea and never should have gotten past editors.
There's a big difference between people who read the comics and only watched the justice league cartoon when it come to hal Jordan imo