Big Brother 28 live feeds show alliance tensions as Mallory targets Devens
Mallory & Melody tell Drew they want to keep Kamu and Drew talks them out of it. #bb28
first half of this was 4k found footage horror film
I thought Mallory would do witch craft to evict Kamu, or build a rocket to eject him from the house. Interesting.
Thanks for posting this. I was even happier to vote for Drew to win the BB time capsule today. #bb28
The quality of this recording with almost no room noise is great. Really stands out. Room noise and crappy mics is my biggest long-running BB-beef. This is very nice. #BB28
If only vets knew/believed in him.
A recap in 10 snapshots..... #bb28
THANK GOD this is the first thing I see when opening this app the catch up. #bb28
Melody and Mallory are dead to me if they keep Kamu #BB28
melody: i don’t trust them (the icons). i don’t. drew: year but barrett does ??????? he loves to demonstrate their loyalty to the icons ijbol #bb28
This is looking more and more true everyday #bb28
Thank you Drew for earning the time capsule votes I've given you this week #bb28
It's so frustrating hearing Mel say over & over, I don't trust Devs at all. You don't have to. You shouldn't. He's using you to get a huge threat out. Use him to get a huge threat out. It's that simple. Play the hand you're dealt before the next one. #bb28
How did these nitwits go from having a dumb ceremony to take out the evil in the house they hated to suddenly hating Dad more? I get you need sock puppets for allies in the game as pawns but these two are too easily influenced More Dees and less of these pls #BB28
The voice of reason! Way to go Drew! #bb28
I’ve tuned out of Big Brother the past couple weeks. Is Kamu leaving tonight?? If so, imma lock in back on this season. #BB28